SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > EZdok Software
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

EZdok 2 damaged files error

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zwier.alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: EZdok 2 damaged files error
    Posted: June-25-2017 at 10:34am
Hello All,
Need help - I have issues with EZdok v2 installed on P3D v4. It installed correctly, and started once spawned by P3D, i.e. appeared in plugin tab.

However, I keep getting this EZdok pop-up windows 'Damaged file #1' when P3D is starting. The pop up message also appear when I tried to import EZdok cam file.

I have tried many options - install, re-install, disabled anti-virus, Admin rights etc, but keep getting this error message. I also tried using the recent Beta version, by replacing the files - same errors. 

Hopes you guys can help or give some pointers? Is this Win10 UAC issue?

BR,
Alex
zwier.alex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zwier.alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-26-2017 at 2:02am
Solved it, related to Win10 UAC, not EZdok. Insuffcient rights to the folder.

BR,
Alex
Eh5an777 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eh5an777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-01-2017 at 3:21am
Hello,

I have purchased and installed EZCA V2 on my windows 10 laptop. However, I've encountered an issue that I would most appreciate help with. When I bought EZCA 2 (today) it successfully installed the configuration icon on my desktop. It is also the first time I have bought EZCA, therefore I did not think I would need to update anything before I instantly run the application. So, I ran the EZCA configuration tool but it came up with a information notice.

This clearly says: "Before use utility, you should connect to PC all game devices, configure them, make on flight then close a simulator."

And I then just pressed "Yes", it detected my FSX SE. But, it then issued an ERROR saying: "Unable to write..." to the FSX SE location in my disk with one of my aircrafts mentioned.

Any solutions please. Have I done something wrong?

Many thanks in advance.
Aviator1979 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aviator1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-01-2017 at 9:48pm
u probably have fsx steam installed on his own so u have to select fsx then because there probably isnt a fsx se folder
Eh5an777 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eh5an777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-02-2017 at 5:17am
It only lets me select FSX SE. It says: "FSX SE or FSX Boxed, single installed".

zwier.alex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zwier.alex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-02-2017 at 10:47am
Hi,
Not sure if this make sense - but to iron out if you have issues with 'rights' on this directory is to temporarily Add all Users to access the folder.

BR,
Alex 
MrAaronC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrAaronC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-17-2017 at 9:26am
I'm having the exact same issue! I tried changing the permissions and it didn't help. What exactly did you do?

Thanks, 
Aaron
peterdrowan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peterdrowan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-04-2017 at 5:36pm
for me it was bitdefender antivirus that was causing this problem.  Once I added the ezdoc directories to white list the problem went away.

Peter Rowan
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic