SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > EZdok Software
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ezdoc 2 latest beta and P3dv4

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TotoFree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ezdoc 2 latest beta and P3dv4
    Posted: December-27-2017 at 12:52pm
Hello. Need help here!!! Have a unusual problem. When I push the Num2 key to make changes in my EZDOC my simulator screen and the mouse disappear from view???? When I push the Num2 key again the simulator screen and the mouse appear again. Can anyone help me here.
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-27-2017 at 3:12pm
You launch the simulator in fullscreen mode or windowed? In fullscreen mode this problem should not be.
Ezdok Team. {EZCA2-beta versions test and limited support}

Му Ezdok.2 cameras profiles there: https://cloud.mail.ru/public/Jkrw/W9trazJpN
TotoFree View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TotoFree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-27-2017 at 5:36pm
Well you have to launch the simulator in Windows mode to see the menu at the top of the screen. I am using windows 10 with the latest update
In the flight sim in the ADDON menu you will find EZDOC STUDIO along with FSUIPC and you cannot ACCESS the EZDOC STUDIO in FULL SCREEN only in windows mode.
What happens is when using EZDOC, and I push the Num2 key to change things around in the cockpit, the simulator screen with my cockpit disappears, and I am left looking at my desktop screen. Then when I push the Num2 key again my simulator screen with my cockpit shows up again. But I cant adjust anything.
I have checked the key assighment in P3dv4.1 to see if anything else is using the NuM2 KEY but nothing is. I dont know, I have never had this issue before with EZDOC and I am not sure its EZDOC causing the issue, could be a windows driver thing I dont know. My simulator looks beautiful and I think my graphics drivers are all ok, but who knows. I need help here.

Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-27-2017 at 5:45pm
When the simulator is started in FullScreen mode, it is always possible to access the upper menu by pressing "ALT" key on keyboard. And the Ezca Studio window can be accessed as through menu and using the hotkey assigned in settings Ezca (Show Interface).
Ezdok Team. {EZCA2-beta versions test and limited support}

Му Ezdok.2 cameras profiles there: https://cloud.mail.ru/public/Jkrw/W9trazJpN
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic