SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > EZdok Software
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ezca v2 and Milviz F4E Adv problem

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrumsArt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ezca v2 and Milviz F4E Adv problem
    Posted: November-02-2017 at 11:28am
Hi,

It's impossible to take off with the F4E Adv Milviz aircraft if Ezca v2 is running. Several users have noted the problem (Milviz forum).

I was wondering if you were aware about it. The only way to fix the problem right now is to disable Ezca.

One of Milviz's developers replied to me on the forum: "Apparently EZDOK is writing / intercepting the same variables, using FDs ... and hence collision."

Any advice on your side to solve this issue ? Btw this seems occur with P3Dv4 and Ezca v2 beta or not.

Thank you and Regards,
Richard Portier
MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|IntelĀ® Core i7-4770K Oc @ 4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB|Windows 7 Ultimate64|Fsx Accel|P3Dv4|TrackIr5|
biker57 View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote biker57 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-03-2017 at 5:05pm

I am learning the F4E adv and I missed the Pitch control requirements at first

ezdok has no issues that I have seen so far (early days) - however I did turn down/off a lot of the values - see pics

trim - 3 down on takeoff - let the plane fly itself off the runway
the plane then auto adjusts trim to level flight position after take off

in the manual it states you need to re-adjust depending on speed - I have
pitch up/down assigned thru the Milviz MVams configurator to a two way button on my x55 hotas throttle

my current settings

Hope this helps
Pete
DrumsArt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrumsArt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-04-2017 at 1:25pm
Thank you but your settings do not change anything on my side, however it gave me the idea to test with different Ezca v2 settings. It appears to me that the problem seems fixed by disabling the "Body Shakes" option. It works !

It's amazing that you get to take off with your settings, as I explained in my previous post, other users than me, could not take off unless completely disable Ezca v2. Anyway, your message helped me.

Regards,
Richard Portier
MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|IntelĀ® Core i7-4770K Oc @ 4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB|Windows 7 Ultimate64|Fsx Accel|P3Dv4|TrackIr5|
Alessandrov81 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alessandrov81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-02-2018 at 9:50am
Originally posted by DrumsArt DrumsArt wrote:

Thank you but your settings do not change anything on my side, however it gave me the idea to test with different Ezca v2 settings. It appears to me that the problem seems fixed by disabling the "Body Shakes" option. It works !

It's amazing that you get to take off with your settings, as I explained in my previous post, other users than me, could not take off unless completely disable Ezca v2. Anyway, your message helped me.

Regards,

i am experiencing the same problem, can you better explain what you have disabled? Camera Shakes off? Cannot find body shakes and i am guessing if you mean fuselage or camera or both

thank you very much
Alessandrov81 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alessandrov81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-03-2018 at 4:26am
I tried disabling fuselage shakes (from gnd to off) and it works!!

Thx for the hint
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic