SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > EZdok Software > EZdok Beta Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

EZCA 2.5 for Prepar 4 HERE !

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101112
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pressler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-08-2017 at 4:36pm
Originally posted by Nickbe Nickbe wrote:

Originally posted by pressler pressler wrote:

Thank you Nickbe!  I checked everything per your recommendation and set-up the EZCA CYCLE VIEW.  I think it helped somewhat, but switching between cameras is still a little strange.  By this I mean the flashing and when I click my yoke button to go to the Next View (Co-Pilot Side Win) from the Pilot View, it goes to an outside view, but if I click the prev view button it will go to that view (Rt Rear Pass View).  Maybe I will try to delete and recreate the Co-Pilot Side Win view that is still not right.  Thanks again for your assistance!

The correct switching - NEXT CAMERA  - PREVIUS CAMERA, but not the NEXT CATEGORY, etc... also, please advise what aircraft you have difficulty and what version of the simulator.

Switching Next Category is fine, it's when I go to next or prev camera in one category - mostly VC.  It happens in all aircraft, but I am using the Carenado C404 to troubleshoot.  For example, I just tried the RealAir Duke B60, I set-up all the VC cameras and they all cycled as required when the sim was paused and the EzDok GUI was showing.  Then, when I closed the GUI and unpaused the sim, I cycled through and none of the views I made were there and they were all over the place.  When I brought the GUI back up, none of my save cameras are correct.  I have tried other Carenado aircraft like the Chieftain and others.  Most are P3Dv4 compatible, the Duke B60 works, but obviously not made for P3Dv4.  Not sure but it seems that maybe the default cameras are being read instead of the newly created cameras.  I didn't look close enough to tell if the positions during the cycle were the old cameras that I deleted before I created new ones....just a thought.

I am using v11 EzDok 2.5 beta, P3Dv4 - 4.0.28.21686

System: Win 10 Home Ed, i5 6600k, GTX 1070, 32GB DDR4 mem.

Hope this helps!
pressler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pressler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-08-2017 at 4:41pm

Switching Next Category is fine, it's when I go to next or prev camera in one category - mostly VC.  It happens in all aircraft, but I am using the Carenado C404 to troubleshoot.  For example, I just tried the RealAir Duke B60, I set-up all the VC cameras and they all cycled as required when the sim was paused and the EzDok GUI was showing.  Then, when I closed the GUI and unpaused the sim, I cycled through and none of the views I made were there and they were all over the place.  When I brought the GUI back up, none of my save cameras are correct.  I have tried other Carenado aircraft like the Chieftain and others.  Most are P3Dv4 compatible, the Duke B60 works, but obviously not made for P3Dv4.  Not sure but it seems that maybe the default cameras are being read instead of the newly created cameras.  I didn't look close enough to tell if the positions during the cycle were the old cameras that I deleted before I created new ones....just a thought.

Hope this helps!

To add to this, I was just cycling through the VC views again for the Duke and up in the top right corner of the sim, it is showing the default view names as I clicked through the cycle, not the new ones I added.  I did save my camera settings several times as I was creating new cameras.  It also appears the zoom got messed up because even the default views are not correct now, it's like they've been shifted.
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-09-2017 at 2:32am

Hope this helps!

To add to this, I was just cycling through the VC views again for the Duke and up in the top right corner of the sim, it is showing the default view names as I clicked through the cycle, not the new ones I added.  I did save my camera settings several times as I was creating new cameras.  It also appears the zoom got messed up because even the default views are not correct now, it's like they've been shifted.

I have a suggestion that has not been run the EZCA Configurator (file Config.exe). It must be run after installation of any new aircraft.
Another assumption is that after setting up the cameras, save cameras set in EZCA UI - menu-File - Update Camera Set.
Ezdok Camera v.2 Beta-test team   {Sorry for my English. It's not my native language. I really hope that I understand written English.}
pressler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pressler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-09-2017 at 7:38am

I have a suggestion that has not been run the EZCA Configurator (file Config.exe). It must be run after installation of any new aircraft.
Another assumption is that after setting up the cameras, save cameras set in EZCA UI - menu-File - Update Camera Set.

Thanks Nickbe! I have done both of these things, but I'll try again. I wonder if an uninstall/reinstall of EzDok is called for also? Since I no longer have FSX-SE installed, I initially installed v2 (or whatever the latest installer version is), in P3Dv4, then applied the v2.5 beta files. Any thoughts on that? Thanks!
speedbird144 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote speedbird144 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-10-2017 at 3:54am
Good day all.
For some reason my camera effects keeps resetting back to default after build 11 update, can't save them. Is there a way I can save camera effects? 
Thx 
Edward
CPU-Skylake i7-6700K/ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero/EVGA GTX 980Ti Classified/RAM-GSkill Ripjaw 16GB V DDR4 3200Mhz/Cooler Nuctua NH-D15S/OS W10 Pro/

pressler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pressler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-10-2017 at 7:50pm
@Nickbe - I think I figured out the issue.  Whenever I try to Next or Prev camera in the same category by using buttons on my yoke, is when I have the issue, but when I use Shift-A or Ctrl-A using keyboard, it works nicely.

Keep in mind, I am not using the paid version FSUIPC5, only the free one so I assigned the yoke buttons via the P3D Key Assignments.  It appears like when I use my yoke buttons, there is more than just Next or Prev camera switching going on.  I do not know if there is an issue with the P3D assignments or what, but I cannot get it figured out.  Do you or anyone on this thread use EZdok2.5v11 without the paid version of FSUIPC5?  If so, I'd like for you to post your experience - if you are using something other than keyboard assignments to control Next and Prev cams in EZdok.  If no post comes, then I will assume the P3D key assignments are no correct.  Thanks!
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-11-2017 at 1:52am

@Nickbe - I think I figured out the issue.  Whenever I try to Next or Prev camera in the same category by using buttons on my yoke, is when I have the issue, but when I use Shift-A or Ctrl-A using keyboard, it works nicely.

Keep in mind, I am not using the paid version FSUIPC5, only the free one so I assigned the yoke buttons via the P3D Key Assignments.  It appears like when I use my yoke buttons, there is more than just Next or Prev camera switching going on.  I do not know if there is an issue with the P3D assignments or what, but I cannot get it figured out.  Do you or anyone on this thread use EZdok2.5v11 without the paid version of FSUIPC5?  If so, I'd like for you to post your experience - if you are using something other than keyboard assignments to control Next and Prev cams in EZdok.  If no post comes, then I will assume the P3D key assignments are no correct.  Thanks!

I also switch views using the keyboard (Shift-A / Ctrl-A), joystick buttons for these purposes, I have not even configured. But I am sure that the configuration of buttons on the joystick for this function needs to be done in EZdok settings but not in the P3D settings.

Ezdok Camera v.2 Beta-test team   {Sorry for my English. It's not my native language. I really hope that I understand written English.}
pressler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pressler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-11-2017 at 7:13am

I also switch views using the keyboard (Shift-A / Ctrl-A), joystick buttons for these purposes, I have not even configured. But I am sure that the configuration of buttons on the joystick for this function needs to be done in EZdok settings but not in the P3D settings.

That fixed it my friend!  As soon as I removed the yoke button assignments from P3D, all is good.  My apologies for sending you down this rat hole.  Thank you very much for your assistance and patience.
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-11-2017 at 9:33am
Originally posted by speedbird144 speedbird144 wrote:

Good day all.
For some reason my camera effects keeps resetting back to default after build 11 update, can't save them. Is there a way I can save camera effects? 
Thx 

Reset settings only effects? The settings for the camera are saved? Within the session (until you exit P3D) everything is working as configured? Need more information to understand the problem.
And specify the version of Windows and P3D.
To version build 11 all worked well? What was the version?
Durand Johan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Durand Johan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-11-2017 at 3:46pm
Hello, when on ground witout any power set and engine idle the airplane is jumping around 50 feet in the airAnd return on ground like Nothing was happen.It only happens in poor visibility with gust Wind . I suspect AS or EZCA . So gonna wright to hifitech too..
I have already desactivate enhance turbulence /scale effect to 10/
so any idea ? such issue already report ?
Regards
Fall in love for simulation, pleasure to share with you my enthusiasm
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-11-2017 at 6:33pm
Originally posted by Durand Johan Durand Johan wrote:

Hello, when on ground witout any power set and engine idle the airplane is jumping around 50 feet in the airAnd return on ground like Nothing was happen.It only happens in poor visibility with gust Wind . I suspect AS or EZCA . So gonna wright to hifitech too..
I have already desactivate enhance turbulence /scale effect to 10/
so any idea ? such issue already report ?
Regards

Repeat this process to turn off the channels of effects. It will be clear, the problem is in EZCA or not.

Durand Johan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Durand Johan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-12-2017 at 2:08am
Thank's for be aware and replying ;)
I precise that it happens always after landing(generally when taxing to reach the gate)
I m gonna try your recommandation(I precise like effect I have only head up movement and splash enable and I haven't touch anything in the effect manager all is let by defaut

Reards

Fall in love for simulation, pleasure to share with you my enthusiasm
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-12-2017 at 7:58am
Originally posted by Durand Johan Durand Johan wrote:

Thank's for be aware and replying ;)
I precise that it happens always after landing(generally when taxing to reach the gate)
I m gonna try your recommandation(I precise like effect I have only head up movement and splash enable and I haven't touch anything in the effect manager all is let by defaut

Reards

I think if the sudden jumps of the camera occur during taxiing, you may need to adjust the motion effect on the ground (SURFACE). In some scenarios, might not correctly indicate the surface and at this point, EZCA believes that the movement is on an uneven surface. Several times I watched this. Try to reduce the value of the effects RIGID SURFACE, BUMP, Nopassable.
cavaricooper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cavaricooper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-13-2017 at 7:25am
Nick-

Reading this all, the point asserts itself over and over.... there needs to be a MUCH MORE toned down default preset.... the basic settings are WAY OVER THE TOP, and most users are looking for VERY SLIGHT movement, to give them the sense of motion.  That and the custom cameras are it... so perhaps some default setting OPTIONS.... i.e. GENERAL AVIATION SMALL, GENERAL AVIATION MEDIUM, GA LARGE and then COMMERCIAL SMALL, COMMERCIAL MEDIUM and COMMERCIAL HEAVY would be great choices....  The effects whilst impressive are generally FAR TOO PRONOUNCED. 

Yes, each user can go turn them all down, each time, but the general populace is a lazy bunch (myself included).  That was the beauty of v1.7... turn down 3 knobs and all was perfect.... here there are a LOT of settings to work on.  The customization IS  GREAT, but the workload is formidable for most- especially NEW ADOPTERS (of which, Marniftarr hopefully wants MANY)

:)

Best- C

johnnyxtheman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnnyxtheman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-13-2017 at 8:11am
HI GUYS.  i am just new to this forum and i am already a big simmer whit pmdg 737 ngx / ifly 747 400  v2 / and q400 pro, and all of them i use EZDOK v1xxx bougth from flight1 site.
can't fly without it.
but now with P3Dv4  is going 64BIT , ezca needs to change to  in 64b.

and  so i found this BETA here, downloaded the latest beta whits is build 11, replaced the files.
and now when i start up the sim.. it ask for the ezcamera2.lic Confused ??
and is nowhere to find... i looked in the ezca softw map  c:\windows en search for it.

so whats going on ?
hope someone can help me..Big smile
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-13-2017 at 9:08am
Originally posted by johnnyxtheman johnnyxtheman wrote:

HI GUYS.  i am just new to this forum and i am already a big simmer whit pmdg 737 ngx / ifly 747 400  v2 / and q400 pro, and all of them i use EZDOK v1xxx bougth from flight1 site.
can't fly without it.
but now with P3Dv4  is going 64BIT , ezca needs to change to  in 64b.

and  so i found this BETA here, downloaded the latest beta whits is build 11, replaced the files.
and now when i start up the sim.. it ask for the ezcamera2.lic Confused ??
and is nowhere to find... i looked in the ezca softw map  c:\windows en search for it.

so whats going on ?
hope someone can help me..Big smile

EZCA2 this is not an update of version 1.17, it's a completely new program with new features. Need to buy it, but for users of older versions, there is a significant discount. View here:
http://www.simforums.com/forums/ezdok-camera-version-2-first-release-now-available_topic57230.html
johnnyxtheman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnnyxtheman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-14-2017 at 3:15am
thkx for your  reply.

so i need to buy the upgrade with a coupon  whits is 12 euro's so i will doe that

thanks again !!!
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-14-2017 at 3:44am
Originally posted by johnnyxtheman johnnyxtheman wrote:

thkx for your  reply.

so i need to buy the upgrade with a coupon  whits is 12 euro's so i will doe that

thanks again !!!

All right. After installing version 2, remember to install the version 2.5 build 11 and run EZdok Configurator (config.exe)
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-14-2017 at 8:36am
Originally posted by cavaricooper cavaricooper wrote:

Nick-

Reading this all, the point asserts itself over and over.... there needs to be a MUCH MORE toned down default preset.... the basic settings are WAY OVER THE TOP, and most users are looking for VERY SLIGHT movement, to give them the sense of motion.  That and the custom cameras are it... so perhaps some default setting OPTIONS.... i.e. GENERAL AVIATION SMALL, GENERAL AVIATION MEDIUM, GA LARGE and then COMMERCIAL SMALL, COMMERCIAL MEDIUM and COMMERCIAL HEAVY would be great choices....  The effects whilst impressive are generally FAR TOO PRONOUNCED. 

Yes, each user can go turn them all down, each time, but the general populace is a lazy bunch (myself included).  That was the beauty of v1.7... turn down 3 knobs and all was perfect.... here there are a LOT of settings to work on.  The customization IS  GREAT, but the workload is formidable for most- especially NEW ADOPTERS (of which, Marniftarr hopefully wants MANY)

Best- C

Carl, Hi!

I think when EZCA2 will take less finished appearance will be the time to consider increasing the number of preset effects, but in my opinion and now you can adjust the effects almost any type of aircraft.
Moreover, most often it is personal preference, not all of us were in the pilot seat in a real plane :)
I'm working on a user guide, this will help users easily set camera and effects according to their preferences, so I will try to describe the solution of the most common problems in setting up EZCA.
If we talk about attracting new users, we think those who are with us, they are people who know how to think. Those who want to press one button and get the result invented for them just can use beautiful candy of concurent:)
I really want to see our EZCA was clear and intuitive for people. In any case, prior to release of the guide I will try to help here on the forum, we should not distract Marniftarr, he is now working on version 2.6. The new version will be a lot of interesting)
smoothchat View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smoothchat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-16-2017 at 2:33am
Originally posted by cavaricooper cavaricooper wrote:

Nick-

Best- C

Agreed.  

Perhaps as a workaround, we can save a preferred set of cameras and effects (call the camera set "defaults"), then manually over-write future new camera sets with these "preferred" settings. I do feel that EZDOK2 is a bit more complex than it needs to be. Perhaps have a normal / advanced mode.  Or simply provide more generic and more subtle default presets.
f.skywalker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f.skywalker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-16-2017 at 3:07am
Hallo Ezdoc Team,

i have a problem with the latest version 2.5beta 64 build 11.

In general Setting the Option -
Hide 2 D panels in VC when camera changed is missing.

By every plane is now the problem when i switch in the Outside View and will get back
in my cockpit with a buttom i programed with ezdoc, it does not work.

Whith my version from before the option works fine.
(Hide 2 D panels in VC when camera changed is missing.)
Whith this option the change betwen outside and cockpit works great.
At this time i stay at Version
EZCA 2.5.0 19
In my  Version history is the Version 2.5.0.10 the last entry

sorry about my bad englisch

I hope you understand my problem.  
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-16-2017 at 8:45am
Originally posted by f.skywalker f.skywalker wrote:

Hallo Ezdoc Team,

i have a problem with the latest version 2.5beta 64 build 11.

In general Setting the Option -
Hide 2 D panels in VC when camera changed is missing.

By every plane is now the problem when i switch in the Outside View and will get back
in my cockpit with a buttom i programed with ezdoc, it does not work.

Whith my version from before the option works fine.
(Hide 2 D panels in VC when camera changed is missing.)
Whith this option the change betwen outside and cockpit works great.
At this time i stay at Version
EZCA 2.5.0 19
In my  Version history is the Version 2.5.0.10 the last entry

sorry about my bad englisch

I hope you understand my problem.  

In the latest version (bild 11) the option "Hide 2 D panels in VC when camera changed" changed name to "Elininate blink in P3DV4", because it affects the "blink" when switching views in P3D4, but features 2D panels with this option remained as before. Just use the option with a new name in the future about the name of this option, we will think again.

On the second Your question (Outside view and back) - in my case, when using the "EZCA CYCLE VEW" switch on hotkey on the keyboard or the joystick are configured as "NEXT CATEGORY" and "PREVIOUS CATEGORY" working as intended. Check the settings in EZCA and in P3D (should be removed hotkey for views change in P3D controls).

If the problem remains, by the end of the week we will talk about it with Marniftarr, the author EZCA .
marknie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marknie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-16-2017 at 1:14pm
I agree, 2.5 is hyper sensitive and also effect ASN latest version and its setting become way way over sensitive. At first I thought is was FSUIPC but after removing it, I noticed it was EZCA effecting it. I hope the developer takes note of this?
MarkyN
Frans Jeijsman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frans Jeijsman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-16-2017 at 1:54pm
Observer Mode
I have a Saitek X52 connected for camera movements
For  flying I use Saitek Pro flight Yoke and Rudder.
All movements are followed by the plane.
None of the controls send the camera.
I've accurately seen the video "EZCA2 .The Observer mode."
Also in P3D v.3, it does not work with EZdoc 2.1.
I can release the X 52 from the P3D aircraft but do not activate the camera.
What should I do?
My compliments for this great program.
Frans Jeijsman

NaGarDyl
f.skywalker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f.skywalker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-17-2017 at 4:37am
Thanks for your Information.

the Option Elininate blink in P3DV4 was the Problem.
Now all Problems are gone.

Thanks

Frank from EDDM

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frans Jeijsman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-17-2017 at 1:47pm

Do you mean eliminata Blink if so, where can I find it in P3D v4?
Thanks
Frans
NaGarDyl
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-17-2017 at 4:36pm
Originally posted by Frans Jeijsman Frans Jeijsman wrote:

Do you mean eliminata Blink if so, where can I find it in P3D v4?
Thanks
Frans

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frans Jeijsman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-19-2017 at 9:10am
This problem has now been solved. I do not know why. Eliminate Blink does not make any difference. It will continue to work well.

However, there is another problem.
EZCA 2.5.020 Some aircraft are not shown properly in the "airplane and outside" module. The outside is missing partly
In EZCA 2.10.10 there is no problem

Aircrafts to be installed by P3D v.4

Not good in EZCA 2.5.020   Well, good in EZCA 2.1
Mooney Bravo
Beech Baron 58

Well good in EZCA 2.5.020 and in EZCA 2.1
Lockheed Constallation
Alabeo Extra 330 S

Copy aircrafts of P3D v3 in P3D v.4
Not good in EZCA 2.5.020 Well good In EZCA 2.10.10
Cesna Skyhawk
Learjet 45
Airbus A 320
These are just examples. I have not tested all the aircraft.
Thanks.

Frans
NaGarDyl
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-19-2017 at 2:25pm

However, there is another problem.
I have not tested all the aircraft.
Frans

Frans, Hi!
After installation of every new aircraft You run the EZCA Configurator (config.exe)? This is necessary for proper settings.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frans Jeijsman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-20-2017 at 10:52am

Hello Nickbe
I have always done that.
I have done the following now;
The computer restarted, P3D v.4 and the Mooney Bravo (No EZCA)
A New View Outside With Locked Spot. The plane is complete.
I make a short flight and closed again. (Config instuctions)
Then start Config 2.5.0.10 and P3D v.4 designated
P3D v4 restarted with the Mooney Bravo
EZCA 2.5.10.20 started.
  The plane is still not good.
P3D v.4 With EZCA 2.1 everything is going well.
Frans
NaGarDyl
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-21-2017 at 2:10am

Hello Nickbe
I have always done that.
EZCA 2.5.10.20 started.
Frans

Hello Frans,
I can check it out on 23 August and will report the result.
DomiKamu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DomiKamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 hours 51 minutes ago at 5:42pm
Hi,

I'm new EZCA V2 user, for Prepar3D v4. I've installed/registered v2.5 Build 9 couple of weeks ago, then v2.5 Build 11 yesterday.

I've created my own camera sets for many stock & addon aircrafts (assigned to G1~G18 keys on G510 keyboard, but with effect processors disabled). No major problem found, but they're two things I can't solve (a bit irritating):

1/ Everytime I start a new flight (always after starting P3Dv4), the "ezlauncher" application keeps the Windows' focus... btw, I must click on the P3Dv4 window, otherwise P3D assumes it's running as background process... be sure it's not really user friendly (in my opinion).

2/ I have assigned two joystick axis (they act as "analog gamepad") on my TWCS (Thrustmaster throttle) to look in any direction I want. But quickly, the camera is restored to its defined position... I precise I don't have TrackIR (or similar). Having this "analog pad" on left thumb is very useful to look in any direction (eg: during visual approach), but the "return to fixed camera" - quickly - is really a pain. Maybe I'm wrong somewhere, no infos found from videos... Help/tips will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Dominique
(from France)
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 hours 37 minutes ago at 6:56pm

Hello Nickbe
I have always done that.
EZCA 2.5.10.20 started.
Frans

I checked P3D4 with aircraft Mooney Bravo. The plane on the external and on the internal views display without problems. Version EZCA - the latest build 11.

Try on the problem aircraft to make "Update Camera Set" and then load the aircraft again.
DomiKamu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DomiKamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 5 hours 27 minutes ago at 8:06am
Nickbe,

No reply from my previous message?

Also, IMO you'll must indicate to other users to run "config.exe" after update (Build 9 to Build 11 - files replacement) because without, exterior cameras are catastrophic.

Cheers,
Dominique.
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 4 hours 59 minutes ago at 8:34am
Originally posted by DomiKamu DomiKamu wrote:

Nickbe,

No reply from my previous message?

Also, IMO you'll must indicate to other users to run "config.exe" after update (Build 9 to Build 11 - files replacement) because without, exterior cameras are catastrophic.

Cheers,
Dominique.

Dominique, Hi!

I constantly write here that the launch config.exe allows to solve most problems especially in P3D4. The Configurator needs to run also after installing a new aircraft in P3D or FSX. I'm working on a EZCA2 user guide and will definitely write about it.

Your two issues - reports that Ezlauncher captures the window focus are very rare, the majority of users this problem is not observed. Maybe it's a local Windows issue.

Your second question about the view direction using the hat-switch - perhaps there is a conflict in the assignment buttons in the controls inside P3D and EZCA. You need to check the possible duplication in the controls for HAT in P3D (must be configured in EZCA  and delete this in P3D).
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 101112
  Share Topic