SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > EZdok Software > EZdok Beta Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedEZCA 2.5 beta (P3D4 / P3D3 and FSX) HERE !..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 171819
Author

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-22-2017 at 7:07am
Geoff,
Try this camera set for FSL A320. But it disabled all the effects, if necessary, enable and configure to your taste.
https://yadi.sk/d/VyMlicTr3Nxxeu
Ezdok Camera v.2 Team. {Тest all beta versions and limited support}
por911 View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-22-2017 at 8:50am
Hi Nick, OK mate, all sorted out...somehow..that set of FSL cameras I installed worked..Confused
Well, since the shutdown, have dinner and reboot, it all seems to work quite well now!!Maybe the reboot brought everything togther??

The FSL A320 camera set works great..and for some reason, EZdok  seemed to have found other EZdok camera settings I had and applied them?? However, if A320 issues, then I will gladly give the set you provided a go.

OK, I need to work through some of the videos and work out how to get my hat switch working. 

I guess this beta is a work in progress, and I am sure some of you super experienced guys may find improvements, or faults that slipped though.

Good to see EZdok now being actively supported at last. It always was a good program, though temperamental at times, I guess due to flight sim/windows/aircraft constant mods not keeping track of each other. 

Regards

Geoff
Win10 EZdok 26024. P3D41722841
Nickbe View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-22-2017 at 9:10am
Geoff,
We hope that version 2.6 is a stable release, but can always be detected by different unexpected errors that may occur in rare case on some computer systems. There is no completely identical computers and have to stand it, if the program works on 98% of computers without a glitch, there is no guarantee that it works 100%. Version 2.6 is a logical conclusion of the beta test version 2.5. Of course, if you find any bugs we will fix in the new builds, as do other developers in their hot-fixes, but we have worked very hard to get out of beta. I want to reiterate that the released version 2.6 works fine on most computers, but any new Microsoft or LM update can affect this stability, configuration of computer systems all differ greatly, have different add-ons. All this affects the stability. In any case, the problems our users we study and we will try to find a solution allowing problems to clean up.
por911 View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-22-2017 at 9:33am
Nick,
From my very limited uses so far, version 2.6 seems very stable. And fully agree about the complexity of our computer configuration, then trying to match this with the many versions and settings in Windows, our machines, the software we are using with several versions...I think it is amazing you have managed to create such a work of art....
I hope all goes well for you.

Regards
Geoff
Win10 EZdok 26024. P3D41722841
javier View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-23-2017 at 2:12pm
Hola, soy nuevo en el foro, compré ezca v2 para pd3d v4 y  ahora con la versión 4.1 no funciona para mí, tienes que hacerlo, gracias.
Nickbe View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-23-2017 at 4:31pm
Originally posted by javier javier wrote:

Hola, soy nuevo en el foro, compré ezca v2 para pd3d v4 y  ahora con la versión 4.1 no funciona para mí, tienes que hacerlo, gracias.

To EZCA v2 worked with P3D4.1 you need to update it to version 2.6. View here:
http://www.simforums.com/forums/ezca-2-6-for-p3d-v4-1-p3d-4-0-p3d-v3-xx-fsx_topic59058.html
javier View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-23-2017 at 5:46pm
[COTIZACIÓN = Nickbe] [QUOTE = javier]
Hola, soy nuevo en el foro, compré ezca v2 para pd3d v4 y ahora con la versión 4.1 no funciona para mí, tienes que hacerlo, gracias.
[/ QUOTE]

Para que EZCA v2 funcione con P3D4.1, debe actualizarlo a la versión 2.6. Ver aquí:
http://www.simforums.com/forums/ezca-2-6-for-p3d-v4-1-p3d-4-0-p3d-v3-xx-fsx_topic59058.html
[/ QUOTE]

Thanks Nyckbe, what happened to me was that I turned the plane on land and went straight, the plane did not respond to the turn, now it is well, thank you.
Marniftarr View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-23-2017 at 5:53pm
Hi , guys ... This thread is closed because v2.6 is logical continue of development. 

EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 171819
  Share Topic