SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > EZdok Software > EZdok Beta Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

EZCA 2.5 beta (P3D4 / P3D3 and FSX) HERE !..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 161718
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kjell.wen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-19-2017 at 5:04am
   Hi! I've been running EZdok since 2013. Everything apart from word cam worked well. When I switched to P3D v4, my favorite add-on, EZdok, stopped working and I was forced to switch to ChasePlane when the problems with EZdok were too many.
   My proposal is that EZ shuts down Beta and only when EZ are ready for P3D v4 then release the new version. With that method, I believe EZ eliminates 90% of all dissatisfied customers.
   If I had such problems with a product in my own company, I had chosen to wait until everything worked up to 99% before the release Yin Yang
smoothchat View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smoothchat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-19-2017 at 5:10am
FYI.

I am running EZDOK V1 with P3DV4 and I have no problems (I just don't have world cameras).

Still waiting for 2.6 before I make the switch.

Marniftarr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-19-2017 at 5:49am
You guys are weird!
You have 30 days to try EZ! Flight1 gives all customers the opportunity to return the money within 30 days after the purchase. In fact, this is a trial version for 30 days. If the product does not like it - you return money and do not lose anything.

version 2.5 build 21 has long been ready for release for P3D V4.0, but Lockneed Martin updates its products too often and we do not have time to conduct beta testing. You will wait another half a year, or you can wait indefinitely for an official release. But we are not in a hurry with official releases, because it should take at least a few months after the next version of p3D to detect all EZCA errors.
If the next version of P3D is released, then all subsequent versions of EZ will be in the beta stage until several months pass.
Too many changes are happening in the new versions of P3D and we need a lot of time to fix the errors found.
One way or another 2.5 bild 21 passed the beta stage and is ready for 99.% for P3D V4.0
Version 2.6 is ready for P3D 4.1 at 99.9% but this version will be in beta for a very long time.
EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com
roarkr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roarkr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-19-2017 at 6:44am
I am running the beta v2.5 ..21 in P3Dv4.1.

It is working like a charm. No problem that I can see.

I am a satisified customer. Keep on the good job you are doing.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-19-2017 at 7:36am
Yes , captain ! :-) 

EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com
kityatyi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kityatyi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-19-2017 at 8:09am
Hello,

I am still waiting for your response regarding the zoom issue - I posted the EZDOK version earlier but go no reply since other people cross-commented and my issue was forgotten about.

Whenever I am saving my camera set for the FSLABS A320, my zoom setting is not saved and when I next load the airplane it goes to something like 0.30 even though I did set a zoom of 0,80 earlier. 

I believe it has to do with the non standard location of the aircraft as FSLABS installed it in the Documents folder but I am not sure.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-19-2017 at 8:57am
Please redirect your question to support@arcc-pro.com
Here is  difficult to place screenshots and give detailed answers  because I need to see the history of correspondence concerning your question every time.. 
EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com
f.skywalker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f.skywalker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-19-2017 at 3:21pm

My problem is when i use the Outside View (Locked Spott)
i can not use my HAT-switch perfectly.
I can rotate around my airplane. This is working
I can not go up and down with the cam. Please help me.
I do not know what Funktion i must change in the camera.cfg.

The last Version from Ezdoc work perfect for me.

Thanks

Frank from EDDM
Kindzal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kindzal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-19-2017 at 4:42pm
Hi. I have a question. When ezdok will be released for p3d.4? I mean full version. Cheer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-19-2017 at 4:53pm
Originally posted by f.skywalker f.skywalker wrote:

My problem is when i use the Outside View (Locked Spott)
i can not use my HAT-switch perfectly.
I can rotate around my airplane. This is working
I can not go up and down with the cam. Please help me.
I do not know what Funktion i must change in the camera.cfg.
 The last Version from Ezdoc work perfect for me.
 Thanks
 Frank from EDDM

Select SPOT camera vwith EZCA A S keys like here :

Do not select SPOT camera via simulator menu. 
Also setup joystick in EZ.. Options-->Joystick configuration. Insert your joystick to a first slot.

EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-19-2017 at 4:57pm
Originally posted by Kindzal Kindzal wrote:

Hi. I have a question. When ezdok will be released for p3d.4? I mean full version. Cheer

Coming soon. Approx in next week. 
Now we translating videotutorials to English.

EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com
smoothchat View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smoothchat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-19-2017 at 6:34pm
I'm still waiting patiently for the the V1 import function in 2.6. Then I will switch to V2.
Ron Frayne View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron Frayne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-19-2017 at 9:08pm
I cannot download this 2.5 beta, i am using IDM but when the file opens it shows up as an htm in microsoft edge. Trying all afternoon but no results
                                                          Ron
Win10 pro p3dv3 I4790k 4.6ghz,980TI class. 6gb ram,32gb 2400 mhz system memory,corsair h110 cooling.
preacher505 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote preacher505 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-19-2017 at 9:32pm
working fine with p3d v4.1
hermes82
marknie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marknie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 12:31am
Not working at all in P3d V4.   Can someone provid a link for Build 11???  The last one that actually worked with V4??  build 21 was a huge mistake!
MarkyN
marknie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marknie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 1:11am
I totally agree with you. In the Normal software world, the customers would not be so abused like this. . .
MarkyN
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 2:17am
Originally posted by marknie marknie wrote:

Not working at all in P3d V4.   Can someone provid a link for Build 11???  The last one that actually worked with V4??  build 21 was a huge mistake!

You have not answered to Marniftarr - what version of EZCA you are trying to run P3D4?
On your screenshot
http://markartphotography.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Screenshot.jpg
you can see the version 2.1 or 2.2.

In versions starting with the 2.5 - label SMU was removed from the field with the name of the aircraft . So we're not sure what you were trying to use the version 2.5.0.21.

Link to version 2.5.0.21 on the first page of this thread.
Ezdok Camera v.2 Team. {Тest all beta versions and limited support}
Guyphil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guyphil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 3:09am
Hi Marniftarr, it's ok, i have reinstalled Ezdok and i followed your instructions, all working perfect now !
Thanks a lot for your precious help Wink
roarkr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roarkr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 4:52am
Small bug of camera name.

Current camera type: Human

is called Head in pop up window.

Should be either Human in both or Head in both

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 5:11am
Are you about effectprocessor-->effects ?

EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com
Kindzal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kindzal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 11:55am
Helloo. I have installed this update to let it works for p3dv4. I have some problems. One is that the prestets are not saving even if i exported tchem. Second is that aircraft views are not working. when i press the aircraft view in ezdok i get top down defould p3d view not ezca. Third is that when i zoom in one view i got this zoom in another views and nothing can change it. Please advice.
Cheers
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron Frayne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 12:45pm
  Hi,
     I posted a question yesterday that I am having problems downloading the 2.5 beta for p3dv4 and I still cannot get this sorted out. the file shows up as a html doc in windows edge.I am using IDM for downloading is there anybody that can give me an answer or some help?
                                                              Thanks
                                                                 Ron

Win10 pro p3dv3 I4790k 4.6ghz,980TI class. 6gb ram,32gb 2400 mhz system memory,corsair h110 cooling.
natcret View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natcret Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 12:49pm
Originally posted by Ron Frayne Ron Frayne wrote:

Hi,
     I posted a question yesterday that I am having problems downloading the 2.5 beta for p3dv4 and I still cannot get this sorted out. the file shows up as a html doc in windows edge.I am using IDM for downloading is there anybody that can give me an answer or some help?
                                                              Thanks
                                                                 Ron

Have you tried other browsers?  Also, do you see a download arrow in the upper right of the page?
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron Frayne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 2:46pm
okay I am looking at page 1 of this topic but I don't see any download arrow, just the highlighted 2.5 build 21 download , but when I click on that & download it shows up as a html file
natcret View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natcret Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 3:32pm
Originally posted by Ron Frayne Ron Frayne wrote:

okay I am looking at page 1 of this topic but I don't see any download arrow, just the highlighted 2.5 build 21 download , but when I click on that & download it shows up as a html file

If you are clicking on the big purple link, and all you are getting is html, then there is a Edge problem.   I don't use edge so I can't tell what to do there.  Try this:

roarkr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roarkr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 3:40pm
Originally posted by Marniftarr Marniftarr wrote:

Are you about effectprocessor-->effects ?

No, I am at the Main page
branks737 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote branks737 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 5:08pm
Some people here amaze me. I have 2.5 build 21 running with P3Dv4.1 and it works fine. Just world cameras don't work, WHICH Marniftarr said he knows about and is working on it, which is why the option is temporarily disabled.

You can still fly your aircraft people without world cameras for the time being until a fix is made. All the dissatisfied customers complain like their sim is broken and these customers who threaten to jump to chase plane if the Dev doesn't fix something is just childish.

I have chase plane, it's not better, it has issues too. All apps have issues and bugs and we are lucky to have an active developer here doing his best to sort out the niggling issues. overall ezdok2 is a stable and very good add-on.

Marniftarr I am a happy customer and keep up the good work.
Branko Markovic
marknie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marknie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Yesterday at 6:44pm
It's all fixed!  I completely uninstalled SleezDok, cleaned the cameras.cfg file cleaned the exe.xml file.  Ran Ccleaner - reinstalled SLeezedok 2 and updated to 2.5 build 7.  All is well now.  Scared to death to try another version. . .
MarkyN
marknie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marknie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 hours 51 minutes ago at 11:25pm
Tried upgrade to P3d 4.1 then EZ to 2.5 build 21.  Yep allk works well not just no world cam.
MarkyN
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 hours 3 minutes ago at 2:13am
Originally posted by Kindzal Kindzal wrote:

Helloo. I have installed this update to let it works for p3dv4. I have some problems. One is that the prestets are not saving even if i exported tchem. Second is that aircraft views are not working. when i press the aircraft view in ezdok i get top down defould p3d view not ezca. Third is that when i zoom in one view i got this zoom in another views and nothing can change it. Please advice.
Cheers

After install and update Ezca 2.5 did you run the "EZCA Configuration tool"?
This file Config.exe located in the folder /Program files (x86)/EZCA2
por911 View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote por911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 hours 16 minutes ago at 3:00am
After removing EZdok several months ago, as it only went as far as P3Dv3, I have returned to see there is a v2.6, build 21 that hopefully caters for P3Dv4.1...

My issue is what do do with the download? it seems to download into a 2.5 build 21.zip file(with 5 files) that wants to use 'Zip Extractor' to extract to a google drive??, and then seems to go deeper...why so complicated and EZdok just create a normal zip file we open every day!!

I see lots of replies saying great etc...so, maybe I'm too thick to understand...

Geoff
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 hours 3 minutes ago at 4:13am
Originally posted by por911 por911 wrote:

After removing EZdok several months ago, as it only went as far as P3Dv3, I have returned to see there is a v2.6, build 21 that hopefully caters for P3Dv4.1...

My issue is what do do with the download? it seems to download into a 2.5 build 21.zip file(with 5 files) that wants to use 'Zip Extractor' to extract to a google drive??, and then seems to go deeper...why so complicated and EZdok just create a normal zip file we open every day!!

I see lots of replies saying great etc...so, maybe I'm too thick to understand...

On the download page with Google Drive in the top right corner just hit the download icon and save the Zip archive to your computer.

Unzip from the Zip archive all the files in the folder ProgramFiles(x86)/EZCA2 to the question about overwriting the old file, select OK.

===
Soon will be available version 2.6 which will have its own installer. Then the installation will happen automatically.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 hours 59 minutes ago at 4:17am
Guys ! 
The last updates IS NOT A ZIP file !

It is .EXE installer !!!!!!!

EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 hours 56 minutes ago at 4:20am
I am sorry I did not know that already there is an Exe installer for 2.5 :)
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 hours 54 minutes ago at 4:22am
Marniftarr, I just checked the link from the first page - there is a Zip archive, not Exe installer...
por911 View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote por911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 hours 24 minutes ago at 8:52am
Originally posted by Nickbe Nickbe wrote:

Marniftarr, I just checked the link from the first page - there is a Zip archive, not Exe installer...

Hi Nick,
OK, now I understand a little better. I never thought of clicking up there..... The process was:

When I had downloaded the 2.5 link, then went to the top right and clicked here, it created a file called 2.5 build 21.zip. 
When I clicked the zip file, it opened to a 2.5 build 21 file folder.
Inside the folder was 5 exe. files:

config.exe 
EZCA.exe
ezlauncher.exe
ezlauncher_ex.exe
resh.exe

When I click the EZCA.exe, it wants to extract all files, do this, tells you where it will save extract to, it the provides a 2.5 build 21 folder again, open it, and the exe. files all have icons now. No idea which file first, but, chose the EZCA.exe, it opened with an error message header,

Ezydok camera addon 
P3D/FSX process not found. Application can not run. OK Click ok, and the whole process stops...

So, It looks like I still have launch issues. I 

I had tried to load EZdok-2-Setup.exe from the original load, but when it said did I have P3D 2 or 3, and not offer P3D 4 or 4.1, I backed out of the load...So, maybe the new files is assuming I have a working load of some description? At present, I have no active EZdok running. As I only have P3Dv4, I presume EZdok-2-Setup.exe will not work?? so, maybe I am stranded between versions?

Regards

Geoff
Geoff
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 7 hours 39 minutes ago at 11:37am
Originally posted by por911 por911 wrote:

Originally posted by Nickbe Nickbe wrote:

Hi Nick,
OK, now I understand a little better. I never thought of clicking up there..... The process was:

When I had downloaded the 2.5 link, then went to the top right and clicked here, it created a file called 2.5 build 21.zip. 
When I clicked the zip file, it opened to a 2.5 build 21 file folder.
Inside the folder was 5 exe. files:

config.exe 
EZCA.exe
ezlauncher.exe
ezlauncher_ex.exe
resh.exe

When I click the EZCA.exe, it wants to extract all files, do this, tells you where it will save extract to, it the provides a 2.5 build 21 folder again, open it, and the exe. files all have icons now. No idea which file first, but, chose the EZCA.exe, it opened with an error message header,

Ezydok camera addon 
P3D/FSX process not found. Application can not run. OK Click ok, and the whole process stops...

So, It looks like I still have launch issues. I 

I had tried to load EZdok-2-Setup.exe from the original load, but when it said did I have P3D 2 or 3, and not offer P3D 4 or 4.1, I backed out of the load...So, maybe the new files is assuming I have a working load of some description? At present, I have no active EZdok running. As I only have P3Dv4, I presume EZdok-2-Setup.exe will not work?? so, maybe I am stranded between versions?

Regards

Geoff

Hi!
It is not necessary to run Ezca.exe how you are doing. You just need to copy these 5 files to a folder EZCA2.

Too bad that you don't know how to perform operations on the files in the Windows system. When you download the Ezca version 2.5 build 21 - it'll be a archive file ZIP. If you click the right mouse button over this file, you'll see among the options "Extract to" (here I can be not exact, I have a different language Windows). When you select this option, Windows will prompt you to unzip the archive in a folder, in this moment you must select the folder C:/Program files (x86)/EZCA2 and then all the files will be extracted to the folder EZCA2. Update Ezca will be done.

If you will not be able to do that, wait a couple of days, will EZCA version 2.6 with automatic installation.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 2 hours 38 minutes ago at 4:38pm
Hi , guys !

Version 2.6 is out ! 

EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 161718
  Share Topic