SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > EZdok Software > EZdok Beta Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

EZCA 2.5 beta (P3D4 / P3D3 and FSX) HERE !..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 121314
Author
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Terblanche Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-09-2017 at 2:43pm
Whao Dominique ... am I seeing correctly that EZDok has an influence on your aircraft's flight dynamics? That should never be the case. EZCA should be cameras only and not have any effect on the way the plane flies, turns, lands, or whatever.
Must say, I've never had any experience that your videos shows except when I cock-up the landing but you were on autoland and something somewhere is seriously out of sync.
J'espère qu'il y a une bonne explication!
Terblanche Jordaan
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-09-2017 at 3:06pm
Originally posted by DomiKamu DomiKamu wrote:

Sincerely I'm lost in the Twilight Zone about this EZCA V2 addon... unfortunately.

Regards,
Dominique.

Hi Dominique.
I always make the landing 737 on hand, but now especially I tried autoland. I have no such behavior PMDG737 as You have in the video. I also filmed my landing on video:

Landing to the right of the centerline, I think it is not related to Ezdok, it's either the wind or the curve of ILS.

------------------------------------------------------------
My setup for Ezdok PMDG 737: (CORE=HEAVY, HEAD=HEAVY)

Ezdok Camera v.2 Beta-test team   {Sorry for my English. It's not my native language. I really hope that I understand written English.}
DomiKamu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DomiKamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-09-2017 at 3:36pm
Originally posted by Terblanche Terblanche wrote:

Whao Dominique ... am I seeing correctly that EZDok has an influence on your aircraft's flight dynamics? That should never be the case. EZCA should be cameras only and not have any effect on the way the plane flies, turns, lands, or whatever.
Must say, I've never had any experience that your videos shows except when I cock-up the landing but you were on autoland and something somewhere is seriously out of sync.
J'espère qu'il y a une bonne explication!

Thanks merci Terblanche, by disabling "Fuselage shakes" I don't have this issue, I'm serious, of course I don't understand why I've this issue. Unfortunately, I don't have made a screen capture during investigations around one month ago about this problem. Je ne comprend pas (I don't understand).
DomiKamu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DomiKamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-09-2017 at 3:44pm
Hi Nickbe, first thanks, I precise for Virtual Cockpit I use the "green/red blinking cam" icon, because I need to move "head" by using analog-minijoy. And "Virtual walls". Can't enable "Smooth transition" when the camera is blinking (green/red).

I'll test the setting you've provided from screen captures. ASAP.

Cheers.
Dominique
b200fo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b200fo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-09-2017 at 5:20pm
Originally posted by Nickbe Nickbe wrote:

Sincerely I'm lost in the Twilight Zone about this EZCA V2 addon... unfortunately.

Regards,
Dominique.

Hi Dominique.
I always make the landing 737 on hand, but now especially I tried autoland. I have no such behavior PMDG737 as You have in the video. I also filmed my landing on video and will upload tomorrow to youtube. Today, just look at my setup for Ezdok PMDG 737: (CORE=HEAVY, HEAD=HEAVY)

what is the best method to set that one vibration and having it apply to every other aircraft that is the same model? For the PMDG 777 Thank you
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-09-2017 at 6:30pm
Originally posted by b200fo b200fo wrote:

what is the best method to set that one vibration and having it apply to every other aircraft that is the same model? For the PMDG 777 Thank you

Configure all  vibrations for one livery. When we set custom effects for single camera pilots, they are automatically applied to all other cameras of the pilot (VC) in the current cameras-set. Don't forget to save cameras-set the "File-Update Camera Set". When loading different liveries through the "Preset Manager" to apply a previously-configured cameras-set, all cameras and effects are assigned to the loaded plane.

In version EZCA2.6 will be the new Manager in which all of the liveries of the same model of airplane attached to one of the Cameras-set.
Ezdok Camera v.2 Beta-test team   {Sorry for my English. It's not my native language. I really hope that I understand written English.}
wintermute View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wintermute Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-09-2017 at 8:48pm
My Ezdok version is 2.5 Build 11 and this problem happens with every A/C.

The problem is very simple. 
Joystick(Xbox one controller) buttons simply don't works in P3D v4.
I know you may think another Hat-button like problem, but it's not. :-(

I did all the Joystick setting in EZCA (exactly same as youtube),
and all that button work fine in EZCA window. (like attached pic)

However, when I back to P3D v4 (fullscreen-EZCA window disappear state), 
all the Ezdok button doesn't work. I mean.. only Ezdok button doesn't works.. 
other buttons (which is used in P3D v4) works just fine.

for example... If I set 'A' button as a Ezdok Camera change, 
and 'B' button as a P3D v4 default gear button.

In EZCA window, 'A' & 'B' buttons works perfectly,
but  I back to P3D v4 (fullscreen-normal flight screen),
'A' button doesn't work, 'B' button works perfectly.

I thought that was a simple joystick problem, 
changed 'A' button to P3D v4 button, 'B' button to Ezdok button..
and then 'B' button doesn't work in P3D v4 screen.

Whatever I set up Joystick buttons to Ezdok, they don't works in P3D v4 Screen.
I spend whole night to solve this problem, and it drives me crazy :-(

hope you have a solution for this.

P.S - I already done my EZCA 2 Config Tool.
 P.S2 - Ezdok keyboard profile works perfectly in P3D, only Joystick buttons don't.

(in this screen, Joystick buttons work perfectly.)
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-10-2017 at 3:25am
Originally posted by wintermute wintermute wrote:

My Ezdok version is 2.5 Build 11 and this problem happens with every A/C.

I think the problem is related with a joystick (Xbox controller). Your best bet is to contact the support. Fill in the form at the bottom of the page entering your e-mail.
http://www.ezdok-camera.com/troubleshooting
DomiKamu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DomiKamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-10-2017 at 1:03pm
Hi again,

About the landing issue (autoland or manually, on runway even a bit left or right of centerline, wind or no wind) be sure the culprit was "Fuselage shakes". By disabling it = no more landing issue.

On my video above, can you explain me why - after landed and entirely stopped on the runway, then taxiing again but very gently, the aircraft rolls like Daffy Duck or a drunken man until... crash? I repeat to be sure (my English isn't perfect sorry): by disabling "Fuselage shakes", I don't have any problem on landing or after landed - every airport (addon, stock) every runway every alignment (center, a bit left, a bit right), every WX conditions! Be sure Nickbe it's a false problem/pretext!

I'm disappointed because, everytime they're some issues about software/addon in flightsim world (or any other domains such computer music), it's always the same song: it's not my (our) fault, but other addon or by you (I'm using 737NGX since... 2014 - previously on FSX, assuming I'm capable to pilot it)...ClapLOL However, I know it is a sensible development, like others products (and the simulator itself)!

About this (bad/weird) camera set causing the Duck (.ezdcam file) unfortunately, I don't have make screen captures about camera set (& other settings) I don't have keept the camera set file because I've recreated new one (from scratch to be sure). Affected aircraft are PMDG only (no problem for example with Carenado 390 Premier IA, Accu-Sim Piper Cherokee or stock aircrafts) however - or I don't remember precisely, to be honest (I'm 53 = old guy = defective SSD in my head :-)Big smile

Okay, in fact the problem isn't really here because for now, I don't give my thust about "Fuselage shakes" effect, BTW this effect remains always disabled!

But for all "Virtual cockpit" cameras I'm using, I've enabled "observer" mode (blinking green/red camera icon) for me it's mandatory otherwise I can't use the mini-joystick (left thumb on Thrustmaster TWCS) to move the head and/or the rooker (another analog joystick) to zoom-in/zoom-out (or perhaps --- I've missed something). Also I prcise I don't have $ or € to buy an (expensive) TrackIR device! by using these camera (enabled "observer" mode), retractable mech effects can't be tuned (can be enabled or disabled, but that's all). Too bad!

Regards,
Dominique.

Hi Dominique.
I always make the landing 737 on hand, but now especially I tried autoland. I have no such behavior PMDG737 as You have in the video. I also filmed my landing on video:
...(your YT video thumbnail)...
Landing to the right of the centerline, I think it is not related to Ezdok, it's either the wind or the curve of ILS.

Are you serious, Monsieur?

Another thing: on your video concerning 737-700 (autolanding ULLI Rwy 10 - also not on centerline but on runway - like my landing in fact) as comment you've indicated... Prepar3D v3.2 oups... it's not... Prepar3D v4! LOL do you agree with me?

FYI, I've posted a similar comment (as "Charlie Delta Foxtrot") on your video (confirming it's the same person).

Regards,

Dominique.
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-11-2017 at 2:54am

Hi
Did you use a PMDG737 cameras set from the site Ezdok or created their own from scratch?
I created camera set itself from the CORE and HEAD presets in Effects Manager, with the settings as I have in the screenshot. And I don't have the aircraft behavior on the ground like a duck.
I still do not understand how you use the mode of "Observer" in the virtual cockpit? This mode is only for external cameras. All the cameras pilot must be of type "Human".

Regarding the landing to the right of the centerline, I'll try to do it again but with disabled Ezdok, but I'm pretty sure it's not associated with EZCA.
And you're right, it's time for me to install 737 in Prepar3D v4, I just like the 3.2 release, there's a lot of patiently and was setting all over the world :)
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-11-2017 at 7:25pm

Another thing: on your video concerning 737-700 (autolanding ULLI Rwy 10 - also not on centerline but on runway - like my landing in fact) as comment you've indicated... Prepar3D v3.2 oups... it's not... Prepar3D v4! LOL do you agree with me?

Dominique, Hi!
Today I finally installed the PMDG737NGX in Prepar3D v4. Double-checked with ILS autoland, now in LIRN from Aerosoft (RW24). Ezdok 2.5 (build 11) left all the effects included in the video ULLI. With a serious crosswind autolanding made exactly on the centerline. I think this confirms that EZCA2.5 does not interfere in the dynamics of the PMDG.

DomiKamu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DomiKamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-12-2017 at 1:28am
Hi Nickbe,

Please read carefully my previous message(s) because you don't reply and you mention fuselage effect again with another video (I don't care about this effect - I've already said, clearly despide my bad English, I don't have trust about this fuselage effect and remain disabled - end of this story). This looks like deaf dialog IMO.

Asking the same question again: How can I use my mini-joystick (analog two-axis) to move "my head" (to look to any direction I want into the cockpit) but when the observer mode is disabled? (for virtual cockpit).

Hope my question is clear? (but unanswered)

In your previous reply (around August 22th near bottom of this this page > http://www.simforums.com/forums/ezca-2-5-for-prepar-4-here_topic58324_page12.html) you've indicated the procedure to set mini-joystick axis (X and Y) for view pan (disabled in Prepar3D settings), it works but only for "Observer" mode.

Thanks in advance.

Dominique.
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-12-2017 at 2:24am

Hi Nickbe,

Please read carefully my previous message(s) because you don't reply and you mention fuselage effect again with another video (I don't care about this effect - I've already said, clearly despide my bad English, I don't have trust about this fuselage effect and remain disabled - end of this story). This looks like deaf dialog IMO.

Asking the same question again: How can I use my mini-joystick (analog two-axis) to move "my head" (to look to any direction I want into the cockpit) but when the observer mode is disabled? (for virtual cockpit).

In your previous reply (around August 22th near bottom of this this page > http://www.simforums.com/forums/ezca-2-5-for-prepar-4-here_topic58324_page12.html) you've indicated the procedure to set mini-joystick axis (X and Y) for view pan (disabled in Prepar3D settings), it works but only for "Observer" mode.

Thanks in advance.

Dominique.

Hi, Dominique!
Management pan view inside the virtual cockpit is configured for conventional discrete HAT-switch. If Your HAT-switch is arranged as an analog joystick with X/Y axes, I think that it cannot be used to control the pan view in EZCA. I'll talk about this issue with Marniftarr (author EZCA). Maybe You have a joystick/wheel conventional discrete HAT-switch?

P.S. I have just read Your old posts. As I understand You have a Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS. He has a HAT-swith on the handle of the joystick and it should work to control pan-view without the inclusion of mode "Observer".

It is possible to configure EZCA utility is not successfully processed because the controller is integral and has a lot of axes, in the old version of Configurator errors were found. You should try to download the corrected version of Ezdok Config.exe and repeat the configuration procedure of axes. The latest version is here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_JG6jA7vaHgSElhZktadFR3LUU
DomiKamu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DomiKamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-12-2017 at 4:59am

This is my setting and don't want to change it.

This FCS controller (three parts, the T.16000M joystick, the TWCS throttle and TRFP rudder pedals) can be used as "Thrustmaster Combined" by using TARGET software & driver (by Thrustmaster) - this limit the number of axis (in particular for DirectX axis limitation) and avoid to same axis on different parts (eg: "rudder/slider" on real pedals and on joystick).

Using the hat (buttons, not axis) isn't appropriate for me (it's like keypress, not smooth).

Regards,
Dominique.
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-12-2017 at 5:17am

This FCS controller (three parts, the T.16000M joystick, the TWCS throttle and TRFP rudder pedals) can be used as "Thrustmaster Combined" by using TARGET software & driver (by Thrustmaster) - this limit the number of axis (in particular for DirectX axis limitation) and avoid to same axis on different parts (eg: "rudder/slider" on real pedals and on joystick).

Using the hat (buttons, not axis) isn't appropriate for me (it's like keypress, not smooth).

Regards,
Dominique.

In this case, we have to wait for a response from Marniftarr, will he be able to make the management of pan-view from the analog axes of the joystick.

But, in my opinion, EZCA manages pan-view with buttons from the hat-switch is very smooth and the degree of smoothness can be assigned in settings.
DomiKamu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DomiKamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-12-2017 at 6:15am

Regards,
Dominique.

In this case, we have to wait for a response from Marniftarr, will he be able to make the management of pan-view from the analog axes of the joystick.

But, in my opinion, EZCA manages pan-view with buttons from the hat-switch is very smooth and the degree of smoothness can be assigned in settings.

Okay Nickbe, thanks a lot and don't worry! understanding it's a very complex addon (really I love it) the perfection (for me) will be I'll can tune effects for Observer (in this case). Plan to make another (non published) YT video...

Best Regards,
Dominique
(greetings from Chartres, France - near LFOR airfield :)
Marniftarr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-12-2017 at 6:18am
Guys, hello!

To check whether EZCA affects the simulator - just EZ-File-Exit.
Thus, EZ will leave the processes and no effect on the flight will be guaranteed!
Just make a flight with EZCA and then File-Exit (without EZCA) ..

If you disable Fuselage Shakes, then the whole program  block  which affects the position of the fuselage  to be turned off . This block can not turn on independently.

===
Hi Nickbe,
Please read carefully: my previous message (s) because of what you do not do have trust in this fuselage effect. It looks like deaf dialog IMO.

===

In this situation, it will not work, because there is a conflict between the two review systems.
EZCA provides camera position coordinates for each visual frame. In fact, EZ rearranges the camera every frame.
If you assign joystick to pan in the simulator, then each visual frame simulator will set the position of the camera angve from the angle of the deviation of the joy.axis, and the next step the panning will change by  mouse or angle of ez camera. As result - you will see jitters on monitor.
To work you want, you need to mix the angle of the deflection of the camera + mouse with the position of the axis of the joystick. The formula:
camera + mouse + joystick deflection angle + TrakIR = new coordinate.
We did not lay down the angle of the deviation of the joystick in the algorithms, because this function is not in demand by anyone. We spent a lot of time to learn the panning from the joystick - this function seemed to us very uncomfortable and not logical.

In theory, for panning inside the EZ, you could use Observer modes, but observer mode works in a relative coordinate system (increment of the pan angle) and is not suitable for review.

To add the pan function from the axis of the joystick, we meed completely remake the observer mode and this will take approx 1 month with tests. 
We can make this function if there is a need from a lot  of users.

Also, without special attention, we left trakPoint devices (protruding rubber bulges on joysticks or keyboards (mini-joysticks) with the deviation of which moves the mouse pointer.
These devices work only under the control of the driver and it is not possible to get the coordinates of the position of this micro-joystick.
You reject the micro-stick, the device driver interacts with windows on kernel level  and rejects the mouse cursor regardless of the other programs on a separate channel. This system is not included in the DirectInput API and it is not possible to get the coordinates. For this reason, EZ does not support such devices. EZ works with the device directly bypassing the driver and other re-mappers programs such as Mappers.

Also, for the same reason, many keyboards are not supported where there are special keys because they are not included in the DirectX specification.
EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com
DomiKamu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DomiKamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-12-2017 at 7:18am
@Marniftarr & Nickbe

Really appreciated the work you've done about EZCA V2 (I was used EZdok on FSX during 2014 ;) and for future work (I hope) around this fantastic addon! Clap

Initially for me - the most important things - are the camera views (without effect processors) for both virtual cockpit and some aircraft outsides (such passenger view over wing, under body/landing gears, external left/right front/read views, and so on), but by discovering effects, of course this adds an incredible immersion (such another addon --- bought... yesterday: 737 Immersion by FSFX Packages, for PMDG 737NGX airliners).

I understand 1/ they're many limitations due to FSX/P3D (including v4) simulators 2/ by operating system itself and some of their components (such DirectX).

About keyboards having specific keys, for sure they're strange (but hyper short) camera "behaviors" like (quick) blink when I'm using "G" keys from my Logitech G150 keyboard (these behaviors don't occur when I using equivalent shortcuts directly from keyboard), by this way I've never mentioned this previously, because EZCA V2 isn't the culprit.Wink

Regards,

Dominique.
DomiKamu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DomiKamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-12-2017 at 1:49pm
@Nickbe (may concerns Marniftarr, too)

Recently I've reported a focus issue about "ezlaucher.exe" (389 kB) from build 11 (ezlauncher application keeps the Windows focus, BTW it's mandatory to "left-click" on P3Dv4 display to give the "focus" to P3Dv4 simulator). Not user friendly.

As suggested by Nickbe as reply (couple of days ago), by testing "ezlaucher_ex.exe" (444 kB) instead (after some file renaming), this problem seems do not occur with the "ezlaucher_ex.exe", however. Only concerns regular "ezlaucher.exe" (444 kB).

Can I continue to use this (renamed) "ezlaucher_ex.exe" instead, or do you not to recommend to use it? (until a fixed version/future release).

P3Dv4 (lastest HF1 version), French Windows 7 Pro SP1 x64, EZCA V2 2.5 Build 11 (x64)...

Regards,

Dominique
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-13-2017 at 2:15am

@Nickbe (may concerns Marniftarr, too)

Recently I've reported a focus issue about "ezlaucher.exe" (389 kB) from build 11 (ezlauncher application keeps the Windows focus, BTW it's mandatory to "left-click" on P3Dv4 display to give the "focus" to P3Dv4 simulator). Not user friendly.

As suggested by Nickbe as reply (couple of days ago), by testing "ezlaucher_ex.exe" (444 kB) instead (after some file renaming), this problem seems do not occur with the "ezlaucher_ex.exe", however. Only concerns regular "ezlaucher.exe" (444 kB).

Can I continue to use this (renamed) "ezlaucher_ex.exe" instead, or do you not to recommend to use it? (until a fixed version/future release).

P3Dv4 (lastest HF1 version), French Windows 7 Pro SP1 x64, EZCA V2 2.5 Build 11 (x64)...

Regards,

Dominique

Dominique, Hi!
Ezlauncher and Ezlauncher_ex just use different methods of launching Ezca.exe. If Ezlauncher_ex in Your case works fine, leave it.
After start EZCA Ezlauncher is unloaded from memory and may not affect the work EZCA.
bomba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bomba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2017 at 5:46am
Hi,
I have tried to install the beta version on a fresh installation of P3dv4. As read in the forum I first downloaded and install version2, but when tried to update with the beta version I received the following message error: P3d/FSX process not found Application cannot run. Could you please help in solving the problem.
I have win7
Thanks for your reply

Originally posted by Marniftarr Marniftarr wrote:

Update. 
Latest version for betatest - 2.5 Build 11

(Eliminate "blinks" bug  when camera switching). 

=======

Hi All !
 After closed testing, I release   version  EZ 2.5 now which is adapted for Prepar 4 64bit.  but has backwards compatibility with  previous versions of simulators.
In the process of adapting, we probably found the reason for which a red lock appeared on the computers of some users. Probably now the problem is eliminated, but it is necessary to conduct public testing before making any conclusions regarding the removal of the red lock.

This  version is compatible only with Windows 64. For windows 32 platforms there is a previous version of EZ 2.5 which you can download in the other  beta thread in this forum.. Now I want to understand the relevance to the adaptation of version 2.5 for 32 bit platforms ?

Also in this version, support for AS16 is temporarily disabled, since I need to consult with AS16 developers to optimize the code.

At this or the beginning of next week I will try to support AS16 for Prepar 3-4.

Try and testing this version   !  . Write your observations here.
At this stage, I need to understand if this version works and how many people could not to  run it. There is a possibility that there will be problems with this version, but this probability is small.

How to install. 

1. Download archive with latest beta . 

2. Replace with owerwrite  all files form this archive to c:\ProgramFiles(86)\ EZCA2 .

3. Add all .EXE files from EZCA2 folder to exclusion list of your antivirus.

4. Run new configure tool , select Prepar3d V4 then reconfigure simulator. 

If you have any difficulties or incomprehensible moments, please describe them here in detail!
Start your  describe with the Windows version, which language pack is installed, the version of the simulator and the name of the antivirus.

What new in 2.5 version here: 

Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2017 at 6:11am
Originally posted by bomba bomba wrote:

Hi,
I have tried to install the beta version on a fresh installation of P3dv4. As read in the forum I first downloaded and install version2, but when tried to update with the beta version I received the following message error: P3d/FSX process not found Application cannot run. Could you please help in solving the problem.
I have win7
Thanks for your reply

Hi,
The message "P3d/FSX process not found Application cannot run" can be seen if you run the ECZA but FSX/P3D is not running. After install/update EZCA2 need to run the Configurator (config.exe), which is located in the folder Program files(x86)/EZCA2. Then just start FSX/P3D and EZCA start itself automatically.
DomiKamu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DomiKamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2017 at 11:11am
Hi Nickbe & Marniftarr,

Now all are working like a charm, restarting (again) all camera sets design - from scratch (after all .ezdcam deletion!), now working fine, including my enemy Fuselage shakes (Gnd position) "turkey-like/drunk 737NGX" aircraft now becomes an old story, even I've never understood the reason why - doh'... mysteries of computer sciences or (perhaps) a defective interface between armchair and kybd/mouse/joy somewhere...LOL

The only thing it will be fine (for perfect world) will be to consider full support for (analog) joystick axis for regular VC/aircraft views
(not only for observer), exactly as you've made for "Observer" mode, in fact (in my case: two axis for head movements, one axis for zoom-in/out). Using the hat isn't friendly (not smooth, like I've previously said, due to "two-states" for hat positions - binary 0/1 - I mean this isn't smooth). That my wish come true...Cool

Guys, you've made a fantastic product, really, assuming it's a must-have!ClapClapClap

Regards,
Dominique.
bomba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bomba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2017 at 12:50pm
Everything seems to be OK. Thanks
lkrzeminski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lkrzeminski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-20-2017 at 12:39pm
Hello,

I was just wondering if anyone can help me out here. 
I just upgraded from P3D v3.4 to v4 and I found a really annoying issue with Ezdok 2.5.

When I switch to any external view i.e. "Spot" or "Locked Spot" etc... I am not able to go back in to EZCA2 VC cam using shortcuts. I had a look but I cannot see any option that would allow me to do so. Am I missing something ? It always worked i v3.4 and back in FSX times.

Thanks for all help !
Lukasz - VPA155
leesanghun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leesanghun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-20-2017 at 11:57pm
HI all.
I just fresh installed P3D V4 and Exdok 2.5 build 11. 
My problem is Control + Space key deos not function. Pan view is Ok.

I used to joy stick T16000M also does not function button 2 that is assgined 
eye point reset.
How can I resolve this problem.

Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-21-2017 at 2:35am
Originally posted by lkrzeminski lkrzeminski wrote:

Hello,

I was just wondering if anyone can help me out here. 
I just upgraded from P3D v3.4 to v4 and I found a really annoying issue with Ezdok 2.5.

When I switch to any external view i.e. "Spot" or "Locked Spot" etc... I am not able to go back in to EZCA2 VC cam using shortcuts. I had a look but I cannot see any option that would allow me to do so. Am I missing something ? It always worked i v3.4 and back in FSX times.

Thanks for all help !
Lukasz - VPA155

Hi!
How do You switch to external views? If using menu P3D4 it is not correct. The switching process must be assigned in EZCA buttons.

In my example - S - toggles between camera EZCA and default views of P3D. When you press S -  the view switch to the default "Spot", then pressing A switches to the following types of "Locked Spot", "FlyBy", etc. With press S again there is a return from the default P3D view system back to the camera EZCA.
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-21-2017 at 2:48am
Originally posted by leesanghun leesanghun wrote:

HI all.
I just fresh installed P3D V4 and Exdok 2.5 build 11. 
My problem is Control + Space key deos not function. Pan view is Ok.

I used to joy stick T16000M also does not function button 2 that is assgined 
eye point reset.
How can I resolve this problem.

Hi,
You mean settings eye point reset via Control + Space specified in P3D?
As far as I know the camera EZCA does not use this feature and return to the starting point of the view query is made via assigned hotkeys call the configured cameras.

For example, there is a configured camera view from the eyes of captain and assigned to the hotkey on the keyboard and the joystick button. At any time after a change of direction of the eyes view or the position of the captain by pressing the assigned hotkey for this camera return camera to original position and direction.

If I don't understand Your problem, please describe.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leesanghun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-21-2017 at 5:01am
For example, if I look at the right side in the cockpit by using hatkey and press the 2 button or control space, I have to go back to the front but it is not returning. Just shake.
lkrzeminski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lkrzeminski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-21-2017 at 5:13am

Hi!
How do You switch to external views? If using menu P3D4 it is not correct. The switching process must be assigned in EZCA buttons.

In my example - S - toggles between camera EZCA and default views of P3D. When you press S -  the view switch to the default "Spot", then pressing A switches to the following types of "Locked Spot", "FlyBy", etc. With press S again there is a return from the default P3D view system back to the camera EZCA.
Thank you Nickbe !

That worked - all I had to do is to assign the Joystick button in the EZCA. Weird I've never had to do it before.

Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-21-2017 at 5:15am

For example, if I look at the right side in the cockpit by using hatkey and press the 2 button or control space, I have to go back to the front but it is not returning. Just shake.

Try to run the EZCA Configurator (Config.exe), remained possible conflict of controls.
Check if there are any conflicts in the P3D settings, especially settings hat-switch (in the P3D settings should be removed)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leesanghun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-22-2017 at 3:01am

Try to run the EZCA Configurator (Config.exe), remained possible conflict of controls.
Check if there are any conflicts in the P3D settings, especially settings hat-switch (in the P3D settings should be removed)

I am so sorry. I was mistaken.
The function is not a feature in the Ezdok camera. There is no problem with Ezdok Camera.
I am sorry to have trouble with the bulletin board.

Have a good day.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 121314
  Share Topic