SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Software Forums > Heli Traffic 2009 and FSDiscover Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

exe file not working

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rich12545 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: exe file not working
    Posted: May-18-2014 at 1:53pm
Never had this problem before.  Re-installing FS9.  Double clicked the exe for FSDiscover.  Got the confirmation box and clicked yes.  The box disappeared and nothing happened.  Tried unchecking in the confirmation box and tried again.  Nothing.  Redownloaded the exe and tried again.  Still nothing.   ?   Any ideas?
FSDiscoverer View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FSDiscoverer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-20-2014 at 11:01am
Not sure what to suggest here...

Are you trying to run the exe from a network drive? If so, try running it from a local drive instead.
Maybe your antivirus interferes in some way...

rich12545 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rich12545 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-20-2014 at 11:48am
It's run from a local drive.  I tried disconnecting my anti-virus.  Still doesn't work.

I just tried other flight1 products that I own and none of them work.  I'll have to post this elsewhere in the forum.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic