SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > FS Panel/Sound Studio Forums
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Demo Problem

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Narrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Demo Problem
    Posted: December-14-2012 at 2:53am
Hi all,

I have just now downloaded and installed the FS Panel demo. I have never used it before and wanted to try before buying. The moment I installed it, I ran it and was told that it was expired. I have full control of my Win 7 Home prem 64, but I installed running as Admin anyway, and also ran the program as Admin. Any help available please?

Ed Struzynski View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Struzynski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-14-2012 at 8:57am
Thanks for pointing this out. We'll update the demo in the next day or two. Please try again then.
Fanche78 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fanche78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-23-2014 at 10:45am
Hi all,
I have exactly the same probleme like "Narrator" at the beginning of this topic.

Any help available please?
Regards.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic