SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > SkyDecks Panel Design
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

CRJ-200 altitude holding problem

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote losonczyadam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CRJ-200 altitude holding problem
    Posted: December-13-2012 at 3:05pm
It seems the support-contact e-mail address is no longer available, according to the mailer daemon... :)

I don't know how active the forum is, I see only years-old posts about the CRJ. I didn't even know if anybody is active at SkyDecks around the CRJ-project... I hope so :)

First of all, I'd like to send my gratulations about your CRJ-panel, I've tried using so much freeware panels, but the SkyDecks' panel is the best of all. I've bought it a few days ago for FS9, and I can't "drop it down", great.

But I have some questions.

I really don't know, how real the following function is:

When I get a clearance for T/O from ATC, the TO/GA button on the throttle panel disengage the presetted altitude (what I get from the IFR clearance), and I have to set it again, next to all my duties, and it is a bit embarassing. Certainly, if I preset the indicated altitude, and I only use the throttle for takeoff, everything goes well. It is just interest me, if is there any solution for this (dis?)function - have to modify the aircraft.cfg file or something else?

And the other question is about repainting the POSKY model. I know, I should inquire this from them, but you have made some additional liveries for the package, the question is just is, which image editor is recommened for repainting? I'd like to made the MALEV livery for the model, you know, for memories - our national airline ceased operations a year ago, and the blue noses still missing from the hungarian airspace.

Thank you for your answers.
Best regards

Adam L.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic