SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > EZdok Software
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Cam database to share cam's?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fwerff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cam database to share cam's?
    Posted: August-29-2010 at 3:19am
Hello,

I see a lot of people creating cam's for their favourite aircraft. Especially in the beginning of learning how to use EZCA, it can be pretty frustrating not getting the wished results. Yes, I know, RTFM Ouch but for some people (like me Cry), time to spend on FS is sparse as it is and not much time remains to get all the aircraft set up with the proper cam settings.

The 3D landinglights of Shockwave / AA, are a bit of the same story. Shockwave / AA, has helped with this issue, by creating a database in their forum for config files for pretty much all FS aircraft out there.
Maybe it's a good idea to create a similar database for the CAM files? Users could post their best files in there, creating a solid collection of CAM's for the favourite (and maybe less favourite) aircraft.

Best regards,

Frank

spotlope View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spotlope Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-31-2010 at 6:00pm
I think that's a fine idea, especially now that we can export a whole camera set as a single file.
Marniftarr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2010 at 8:20am

This is a good idea.

But before making this database i want talking about structure of this database.

I see some categories and database will separate on weight (Light , Mid , Heavy)

or DB will separate on aircraft type ? Or DB - is a list of aircrafts include name of aircraft + attached files ?

What do you think about it ?

EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com
paulnd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paulnd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-02-2010 at 3:26pm
A DB according to name of aircraft eg PMDG 747. PMDG MD11 etc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-02-2010 at 3:37pm
Ok . We will study this idea.
EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com
Brent View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-02-2010 at 9:36pm
I think it would also be useful to be able to sort by weight in order to copy effects files from aircraft with similar MTOW (max take-off weight) but no actual profile for the aircraft one is trying to develop.  For example, I copied the effects file from the  FSX DC3 for the PMDG Jetstream 41 as a good starting point for editing.

If you do decide to develop this please don't restrict it to just aircraft names in a list.LOL

Brent
paulnd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paulnd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-03-2010 at 8:27am

I understand Brent's point and agree with his suggestion. Paul

Serge75 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Serge75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-04-2010 at 3:54am
Hi,

Has any progress been made on this database or library of user presets? I purchased EZdok Camera yesterday and spent a fair amount of time trying to configure the Realair Duke for not much result. It is quite overwhelming for me and I still have other payware aircraft I need to configure!

Alternatively does anyone have a preset for the Realair Duke B60 and/or the PMDG JS41 they would be willing to share?

Thanks,
Serge
Eckhart View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eckhart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-19-2010 at 6:52pm
Same idea here. I think for most of us it would great to get access to this type of library. Even the Flight1 Mustang does not have such files and it is a real pain to set up those views .....

Cheers,
Eckhart
simbio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simbio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-29-2010 at 11:12am
Here some camera set enjoy
http://rapidshare.com/files/427800314/Profile.zip
iamlmc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iamlmc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-30-2010 at 3:25pm
Found this one for Carenado Money for FSX.
It works great.

http://rapidshare.com/files/428005435/Carenado_-_Mooney.ecs

Cheers

PS: EZCAM is a fantastic master piece as a FSX addon.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-31-2010 at 5:57pm

Sorry , guys.... I can not support and build this database now because i write next version with advanced world camera feature. Shortly: The world camera will have world coordinates, the world cameras will have unlimit count. You can move world camera by joystick like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGtayz7cM9g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nlmEFtWrJM

EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com
dougal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dougal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-01-2010 at 5:18pm
AWSOME!!!!
Phil 'Dougal' Symonds - Windows10 x64 - P3Dv4 - M/B: Asus Z170-Deluxe - CPU: i7 6700 @ 4.7ghz - RAM: 16Gb Corsair DDR4 3200 - Vid: Asus GTX970
alexf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alexf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-14-2010 at 6:11am
Why not post exported files to places like Avsim? I might do that when I finish with a few I'm working on, as a new customer (only had EZCA a week).

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-14-2010 at 10:20am

It is a good idea. Post your cameras to Avsim. If need we will support this thread.

EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com
ianbeggs View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ianbeggs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-30-2010 at 10:30pm
Is anyone going to share there cams at AVSIM? So far only one person did, but I need one for the PMDG md11, 747X and the JS4100. I just can't seem to get the Camera shaking right.Please if you have any profiles lets start uploading them to avsim.
Kosta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kosta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-17-2011 at 10:21am
I bought this product a 2nd time... with one hope: that there are some finished profiles to use with those most known planes, like 747x or lds 767.
But there is NOTHING.
I tried programming... SERIOUSLY?! I mean, awesome, it has 1001 possibility, and more.

I think there should be some default profiles with it, at least some 10 profiles to be able to load from small jet to large, and small ga to large... etc.

Maybe someone explain me how to load those default profiles, WITHOUT loading them planes?

I'm "yey" far away from another refund.
ametlib View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ametlib Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-22-2011 at 6:19am
Originally posted by ianbeggs ianbeggs wrote:

Is anyone going to share there cams at AVSIM? So far only one person did, but I need one for the PMDG md11, 747X and the JS4100. I just can't seem to get the Camera shaking right.Please if you have any profiles lets start uploading them to avsim.

I think they are top secret information as wel as a real real tutorial video. Manual is for old version and the videos show us how nice EZdok is but not show us about how they did it - hmmm...

In my opinion this is not a good customer service. I read trough all posts on this forum and about what I found? Well - a few basic question for same problem and developers activity to give answeres was poor quality. And why this same questions - becouse there is no one good tutorial or video to show us how everythings work.

Sorry about that. Program is good...

Rolf
alexf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alexf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2011 at 6:08pm
I posted a set of cam files to AVSIM as: EZCA_alexf.zip

They are for GA (mostly payware) models and a few freebies.

Includes cams for planes from A2A, Carenado, Sibwings, Aerosoft, Iris and ORBx to name a few.

Just posted so it may take a little while for the admins to release it to the library. Enjoy!

[Update]: Posted the link below, now here again as it has been released:
http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=156067&CatID=fsxmisc

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-23-2011 at 6:49pm
Thanks , Alex !
EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com
ametlib View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ametlib Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-24-2011 at 8:44am
Originally posted by alexf alexf wrote:

I posted a set of cam files to AVSIM as: EZCA_alexf.zip

They are for GA (mostly payware) models and a few freebies.

Includes cams for planes from A2A, Carenado, Sibwings, Aerosoft, Iris and ORBx to name a few.

Just posted so it may take a little while for the admins to release it to the library. Enjoy!

Thank You, alexf!

SibWings sounds interesting. Perhaps I'll to learn something new with Yours cam files as I see about how they works.

Rolf
alexf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alexf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2011 at 6:33pm
Took a couple of days to show.
It's here at AVSIM:

Hope you like them. Make a backup of your files, then overwrite with mine and see what you like. Remove or tweak and resave the ones you don't.
Nordstar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nordstar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2012 at 9:16pm
Would like to have some configs for default aircrafts.Then i can copy/edit to payware or freeware.
Paywareconfigs not usefull for that...
DanielW View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DanielW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-25-2012 at 12:26pm
Originally posted by Nordstar Nordstar wrote:

Would like to have some configs for default aircrafts.Then i can copy/edit to payware or freeware.
Paywareconfigs not usefull for that...

Default planes have configs already, you can save camera set and then import them to other planes.
phil white View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phil white Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-04-2013 at 7:19pm
I like flying airliners and the PMDG 737 NGX is supplied with it's own set of very well set up cameras. I import the PMDG cameras into my other airliners and tweak them slightly to suit. This seems to work well.
Intel Core i5 3570k @4.2ghz - MSi Z77 Mpower mobo - EVGA GTX770 SC 4gig - 16gig of Samsung Green 1600mhz ram @1866mhz

airbuspilot95 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote airbuspilot95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2015 at 10:31am
Originally posted by alexf alexf wrote:

Took a couple of days to show.
It's here at AVSIM:

Could you also please do one for the IRIS C27J Spartan Airlifter? Or could you recommend one which could also be used but is maybe originally for another aircraft?

egajet View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote egajet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-01-2017 at 1:59pm
(deleted...sorry)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic