SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Software Forums > Scenery and Mission Making Tools
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Building being much to large by misstake

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gunbjo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Building being much to large by misstake
    Posted: May-30-2017 at 4:14pm
IS3 I tried to reduce the scale of a large building in the default bgl file but
everything went wrong so now a really large building, about 6000 feet high and several miles long and broad is covering my comunity.
Even though I opened the bgl file nothing happens when I point at the building or at one of the corners.
Is there a way to delete it??? Otherwise all my work is destroyed.Very thankful for any help,
Gunbjo
Gunbjo View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gunbjo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-31-2017 at 9:53am
finally I managed to solve the issue myself. I deleted the building made in natural scale and strange enough the gigant copy of the building was deleted too Initially I had some problem to change the scale and the building seemed to disappear but now I think it must have been created that huge at that moment.
But I can't understand how a copy could be made at the same time.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic