SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > SkyDecks Panel Design
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Boeing 737-NG Panel v3.15 fsx

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stefaan041 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Boeing 737-NG Panel v3.15 fsx
    Posted: March-02-2011 at 9:00am
i installed the Boeing 737-NG Panel v3.15 in fsx ,  most of the panel gauges are ok  , but the panel sounds  are not workin, is there a fix to get the panel sounds workin in fsx.   
in the airplanes folder i have the skydecks folder with the SkyDecks_sound3 file in it  and in the default fsx sound folder i have the skydeks folder with the panel wav files.
fanny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fanny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-03-2011 at 8:55pm
hi Stephan
panel was not build for fsx and there is no update for fsx
Kevin has been working on an fsx panel but has not given us any news on it for 6 months,,,,,,,,,,,,,
fanny

Fanny
zs1we View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zs1we Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-03-2011 at 1:36pm
I also waiting patiently for a update so that I can purchase the software for fsx. Also just wondering why there is no release for fsx yet.
zs1we View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zs1we Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-06-2011 at 3:35pm
I installed Boeing 737-NG Panel v3.15 into my Fsx got everything working. Button, lights etc. The only thing that im struggling with is the aircraft sound... Engines etc.

Is there anyone that has had this issue, it worked for a while then i reset the flight and its gone.
Any help will be appreciated.

living life above 20,000ft

Thanks Guys
semprestappare View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote semprestappare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-26-2012 at 9:00am
Hello ,this is the answer I recently got from Kevin,
ferdinand frm amstelveen netherlands

Hi F....

There is a good chance you’ll see an FSX product or two sometime this year.

Kind Regards,

Kevin Sparkuhl

Owner / Sole Proprietor

SkyDecks Panel Design

Nampa, Idaho

KSparkuhl@sky-decks.com

The information contained in this email may be privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure.  All persons are advised that they may face penalties under state and federal law for sharing this information with unauthorized individuals.  If you received this email in error, please reply to the sender that you have received this information in error.

Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2012 3:13 AM
To: support@sky-decks.com
Subject: fsx products

hello,

have been purchasing b737ng panel in the past.

much to my satisfaction

any upgrade available for fsx ?

tks f.godhelp  amstelveen the netherlands

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic