SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > SkyDecks Panel Design
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Black screen 737

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pride545 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Black screen 737
    Posted: September-07-2010 at 5:20am
I downloaded the 737 from your website and when i start the aircraft it only shows a black screen. The instructions say it is coinfigured for the panel!

Moe Works
KSparkuhl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KSparkuhl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2010 at 9:21pm
Please make certain you are installing to "FS9" and that you reinstall both the panel and aircraft files to their default locations. This always works for those with similar situations.

Let me know...

Saving the world, one panel at a time.
Lax7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lax7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-23-2010 at 4:46pm
Hi!

I am having the same difficulties. I had SkyDecks installed but had to create a new directory. Dont know if i was supposed to or not. Anyways, i then copied the aircraft file and the sound file to the Aircraft folder in FS9. When i use the plane, the cockpit view is just a black screen but other views works just fine. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Chris
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic