SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Software Forums > Cessna 162 SkyCatcher
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Attitude Indicator Display is wrong

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmatthewd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Attitude Indicator Display is wrong
    Posted: December-05-2017 at 8:27pm
My attitude indicator show a slight right turn and a climbing pitch on level ground. Also the ball indicates a need for right rudder. The horizon also indicates a right turn. Any ideas on how to fix this?
EVVFCX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EVVFCX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2017 at 12:25pm
Hi,

Have you tried relocating to another airport or even to another area of the same airport?

I'll check with mine as I don't recall seeing a problem and I've spent plenty of time in cloud and if there was an offset I would have seen a problem in low viz flight.

Do you have any faults active and is it showing this whatever your engine rpm is? I'm assuming it's not a partially low vacuum problem (not sure if that can exist in the sim - a no vacuum can as it's one of the challenges in FSX )

regards

Steve
Dmatthewd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dmatthewd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-07-2017 at 12:30pm
Thanks for your response.  Everything but the attitude indicator is normal.  I spoke with Garmin and with Cessna and I think I need to reinstall the system software to solve the problem.  I plan to do that tonight.
EVVFCX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EVVFCX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-10-2017 at 4:35pm
Hi,

As a comparision, with no wind at sat on ground, power on but engine stopped, turn/slip is central, attitude is level with pitch showing around 5 deg nose up.

regards

Steve
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic