SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Software Forums > Flight One Product Support
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

[Answered] PA28 Carenado Archer for P3D V4

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidhoare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: [Answered] PA28 Carenado Archer for P3D V4
    Posted: September-10-2017 at 1:44pm
I have downloaded the PA28 Archer as I had this same aircraft working in P3D V3 but it would not work in P3D V4. When I say not working , I mean that half the instruments dont work. For example the altimeter and the two ILS instuments, transponder etc. I purchased the download because the description specifically aid it was P3D V4 compatible. Is there a way of making the instruments work in the VC, or otherwise, can I obtain a refund? Hope someone can help! Thanks in anticipation.
Jeff Smith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-10-2017 at 3:00pm
Usually missing gauges are from your antivirus interfering with .dll files and quarantining them. I would check there and restore them if they are needed. Otherwise, For support on this product, please go to the developer's website at

http://www.carenado.com
Keep the Blue Side UP! - Flight1 Sales / Customer Support
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic