SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Software Forums > Flight One Product Support
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

[Answered] I can't purchase EzDok V2?!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dgeddes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: [Answered] I can't purchase EzDok V2?!
    Posted: September-06-2017 at 8:51am
Hi, I am trying to purchase the EzDok camera but the installer is not letting me install. On the page that I have attached with this message, there is a button saying 'click here to reinstall' the software. But there is no button to 'Install'. It might just be me not knowing what to do, but I can't seem to get past the first step in the installer! Why is the button saying 'reinstall' if I have never owned the software ever! It is almost like the installer has detected that I already owned V2 and thinks I want to reinstall it. But I don't, I have never ever had the EzDok, this is why I am trying to buy it for the first time!
I can't use the reinstall option because I don't have a previous product key! Like I said, I do not already own it, I am trying to buy it for the first time!

What am I going to do here? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
I have attached what I see to this message. As you can see, there is no install button only a reinstall one!

ubersu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ubersu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-06-2017 at 10:46am
You need to fill out items 2 and 3, at a minimum, before you get an install button.

DJ
dgeddes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dgeddes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-07-2017 at 3:36am
Hi,
Thanks for letting me know, I was unaware that those three squares were actually clickable and were three separate steps to install the software.
Thanks for clearing that up.
Jeff Smith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-09-2017 at 2:05pm
Hello dgeddes,

Just a follow up to see if you were able to purchase the product.

Cheers!
Keep the Blue Side UP! - Flight1 Sales / Customer Support
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic