SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Software Forums > Panel Configuration Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

[Answered] FS Aspen Gauge - Blue Line V Speed

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PA34Driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: [Answered] FS Aspen Gauge - Blue Line V Speed
    Posted: December-20-2016 at 5:21pm
First post here, so hope I am putting it in the right forum.  

I am running the FS Aspen Gauge in the Carenado Seneca V along with the RealityXP GNS530W.  This combination does a nice job of simulating a similar combination in my full-scale Seneca.  

My question:  Is there a way of changing the airspeed associated with the Blue Line (VYSE) and Red Line (VMCA) on the airspeed tape?  In going through the Aspen menus, I can find where to change other V speeds on the airspeed tape.  But these two do not appear.   
Tom
Jeff Smith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-20-2016 at 7:07pm
Hello Tom,

I have dropped a note to the dev of this gauge to see if they can offer any assistance.
Keep the Blue Side UP! - Flight1 Sales / Customer Support
PA34Driver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PA34Driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-10-2017 at 3:42pm
Hello Jeff,

Just checking in to see if you've heard anything back from the developer on this.  
Tom
Jeff Smith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-12-2017 at 2:36pm
Hello Tom,

I sent another email to him yesterday. Hopefully, he will respond soon.
Keep the Blue Side UP! - Flight1 Sales / Customer Support
Ed Struzynski View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Struzynski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-12-2017 at 9:31pm
No, unfortunately the current rev of the gauge does not have multi-engine Vspeed parameters. This is something that we can consider in future updates. Hope this helps.
PA34Driver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PA34Driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2017 at 6:19pm
Okay thanks for getting back on this question.  And yes, that would be a very nice add for a future update. 
Tom
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic