SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Software Forums > Ground Environment X Series
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

[ANSWERED] Forest autogen fix?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merlin59 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: [ANSWERED] Forest autogen fix?
    Posted: July-01-2017 at 6:50pm
Can someone tell me what this option to check is in the GEX interface? Mine's checked and I was just curious as to what it does. I'm not having issues I just wondered. Thanks ahead as always!
NickN View Drop Down
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-01-2017 at 9:15pm
ENABLED means GEX switches to a set of forest autogen files that controls the amount of trees each tile will display.

DISABLED means the sim controls the number of trees per tile which can be over the top and drop performance.

For specifics about the feature, please read page 10 and 11 of the GEX manual (click HELP) in the interface.
Merlin59 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merlin59 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-01-2017 at 9:29pm
Now's when I sheepishly admit I missed the manual altogether. Thank you very much. Just finished covering the whole globe with GEX. Love it!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic