SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Software Forums > Ground Environment X Series
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

[Answered] Compatibility

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: [Answered] Compatibility
    Posted: July-26-2017 at 2:20pm
Before I buy this I wanted to know if it is compatible with FTX Vector and FS Global Ultimate, in the description it says not with FTX Global but nothing about the other 2 I mentioned, thanks for any response.
NickN View Drop Down
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-26-2017 at 3:47pm
Before you buy what?

If you are talking about GEX or GEP3D, neither are compatible with FTX Global and Vector.

FS Global Ultimate is simply mesh (wire frame the textures cover) and GEX/GEP3D is completely compatible with that.

Orbx replaces default simulator control files with their products and in doing so it locks people into using their products.

Speedy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-26-2017 at 4:16pm
Thanks for your answer Nick, sorry forgot to put in what I was intending to buy, I have all the FTX major products and lc's and all of the GEX + UTX products so I will get the GEP, I actually feel that GEX and UTX are smoother running than FTX products in both prepar 3d and FSX thanks again.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic