SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Software Forums > Cessna 162 SkyCatcher
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

[Answered] C162 PFD and MFD are blank !

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote biggiebigs123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: [Answered] C162 PFD and MFD are blank !
    Posted: April-23-2016 at 2:31am
I bought the c162 last night and found out that the flight displays do not work, i then checked the forum and saw that is might be due to the fsx steam edtion, if so what do i do? Is there a patch or workaround, or is it possable for a dev to look into this problem.

thanks 
voughn
Jeff Smith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-25-2016 at 4:00pm
Hello,

The 162 is not compatible with the FSX Steam Edition. No plans at this time to make it FSX SE compatible. I would suggest looking into getting the FSX boxed version or submit for a refund.
Keep the Blue Side UP! - Flight1 Sales / Customer Support
htm2112 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote htm2112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-09-2016 at 11:16pm
This is a real bummer. I have the same problem.
ikedaman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ikedaman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-28-2018 at 9:04am
I got this for free (now) but I have to say that even though I have the boxed version of fsx the pfd and mfd are blank. I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times.
IKE
fsafranek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fsafranek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-28-2018 at 7:30pm
Originally posted by ikedaman ikedaman wrote:

I got this for free (now) but I have to say that even though I have the boxed version of fsx the pfd and mfd are blank. I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times.
Read the last couple of posts in this thread for an optional fix.  

ikedaman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ikedaman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-29-2018 at 3:07am
i actually do have the Area 51 Skycatcher. i will give this a try - the main reason being the Area 51 Skycatcher does not support DX10 so no exterior textures and no VC.
Thanks. Ike
IKE
fsafranek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fsafranek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-29-2018 at 3:14am
Originally posted by ikedaman ikedaman wrote:

i actually do have the Area 51 Skycatcher. i will give this a try - the main reason being the Area 51 Skycatcher does not support DX10 so no exterior textures and no VC.
Thanks. Ike
True.  The Area 51 (Abacus) gauges are xml code based so they will work in the 64-bit environment of P3Dv4.  The reason I tried them in the first place was because turning on the Flight1 gauges took my frame rates from 30 down to 5.  Totally unacceptable.  But you can't beat the price for an otherwise nicely modeled aircraft. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic