SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > EZdok Software
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Annoying bug with NGX saved scenarios

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bruceb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Annoying bug with NGX saved scenarios
    Posted: September-03-2017 at 4:45am
If you start a saved scenario in P3D4 with the NGX and EZCA2 (2.5.0.20) then press any joystick button the aircraft goes into an unrecoverable high angle bank. The way to avoid this is to slightly move the yoke as soon as the scenario load is complete then things are back to normal. Is this just my setup or a known bug.  Thanks

Bruceb
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-03-2017 at 6:15am
Originally posted by Bruceb Bruceb wrote:

If you start a saved scenario in P3D4 with the NGX and EZCA2 (2.5.0.20) then press any joystick button the aircraft goes into an unrecoverable high angle bank. The way to avoid this is to slightly move the yoke as soon as the scenario load is complete then things are back to normal. Is this just my setup or a known bug.  Thanks

Bruceb

Unfortunately I have the NGX installed only in P3D3. Wait, who will be able to confirm this bug.
Ezdok Camera v.2 Beta-test team   {Sorry for my English. It's not my native language. I really hope that I understand written English.}
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic