SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > EZdok Software
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

aircraft camera configurations

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saverio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: aircraft camera configurations
    Posted: August-28-2017 at 12:55am
Hi,
I'm using P3D V4 with PMDG 747 QOTSII and have been trying to add up camera for aircraft in external use unsucessfully. For the aircraft option set  uo is impossible as all external views display the aircraft from a top-down position and editing is not allowed. I've even tried to change aircrafts and to upload camera sets from the fsx:se platform (PMDG 777) but nothing to do.  With fsx editing is possible also in the aircraft section but blocked with P3D V4 (see screenshot below)

Has anyone already experienced such an issue? If so, can you please explain me how to fix it? 
Thanks a lot
Saverio
Best
Saverio
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-28-2017 at 2:08am
Originally posted by saverio saverio wrote:

Hi,
I'm using P3D V4 with PMDG 747 QOTSII and have been trying to add up camera for aircraft in external use unsucessfully. For the aircraft option set  uo is impossible as all external views display the aircraft from a top-down position and editing is not allowed. I've even tried to change aircrafts and to upload camera sets from the fsx:se platform (PMDG 777) but nothing to do.  With fsx editing is possible also in the aircraft section but blocked with P3D V4 (see screenshot below)

///

Has anyone already experienced such an issue? If so, can you please explain me how to fix it? 
Thanks a lot
Saverio

Did you run the EZCA Configurator (config.exe) after you install the PMDG747? This step is necessary for the proper functioning EZCA2.5 with the B747.
In addition, you need to install the latest build 11, it is here:

http://www.simforums.com/forums/ezca-2-5-for-prepar-4-here_topic58324.html

the External camera is automatically created in the camera-set can be edited when the turn on option "Walk Around" moving buttons "arrows" on the keyboard and save the new position by double-clicking Num2.
Do not forget to save all cameras-set the "File - Updte Camera Set".

Ezdok Camera v.2 Beta-test team   {Sorry for my English. It's not my native language. I really hope that I understand written English.}
saverio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saverio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-28-2017 at 4:39am
Hi,
thanks a lot for your reply. It finally worked Smile 
one more question: is it possible to import cameras from other aircrafts. I'm trying to import cameras from PMDG 747 British Airways into PMDG 747 KLM but the screen suddenly turns black and if I want to restore it I have to upload the default aircraft and then back to pmdg. 

Thank you so much!

Saverio
Best
Saverio
Nickbe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nickbe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-28-2017 at 5:14am
Originally posted by saverio saverio wrote:

Hi,
thanks a lot for your reply. It finally worked Smile 
one more question: is it possible to import cameras from other aircrafts. I'm trying to import cameras from PMDG 747 British Airways into PMDG 747 KLM but the screen suddenly turns black and if I want to restore it I have to upload the default aircraft and then back to pmdg. 

Thank you so much!

Saverio

To import camera very easily.
The procedure is this: You have created a camera set for your aircraft and perform "File - Update Camera Set" to remember him for the current livery. Downloading the same aircraft but with a different livery you open the "Preset manager",

for convenience, sort all presets by creation time (date header field) and double click to apply the previously configured set of livery of the aircraft to the currently loaded. Repeat "File - Update Camera Set" and the plane with the new livery will save your settings.

In the next version of EZCA 2.6 plan to add new "Manager –°ontainers of Camera Sets "  for easy settings a many liveries and aircrafts.
Ezdok Camera v.2 Beta-test team   {Sorry for my English. It's not my native language. I really hope that I understand written English.}
saverio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saverio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-28-2017 at 6:09am
thanks again ... that worked as well!

greetings from italy Smile

Best
Saverio
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic