SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Discussion Forums > Flight1 General Discussion and Announcements
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Aerostar for FSX?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rennman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Aerostar for FSX?
    Posted: November-05-2017 at 9:12pm
I can't seem to find an Aerostar for FSX...Are there not any, or am I just a bad Googler?
please excuse my post formatting...my keyboard is against my yoke and i only have room to type with one hand!
rennman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rennman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-14-2017 at 10:20pm
Well I got the FSD Aerostar working in FSX...somehow...but...yeah...Dead
please excuse my post formatting...my keyboard is against my yoke and i only have room to type with one hand!
b737 View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b737 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2018 at 1:06am
Hi Renman, I feel your disappointment in lack of Aerostars in FSX.  I see you have the FSD version. That is a very old model.  The paintjob/interior of N36420 is my 601P.   I flew dfown to Houston, Jim Goldman took a bunch of pics and a nice aerial flight to Galveston. :-)

I also had Lou Betti on board as well. LOL

I believe since the Aerostar is such a unique looking plane, it seemed to cater to a small audience.   Hence not too many versions made.  I too am hoping someday, someone will redo the Aerostar, something along A2A, Flight 1 etc standards.

I have offered my plane to be used by anyone who wants to develop this beautiful FAST plane. So far, no takers.  It is an awesome plane to fly.  If you are ever in the Dallas Ft. worth area, give me a heads up.  We'll go flying! :-)

Hopefully, someday The "Aerostar" will be developed again in all her glory.

Best,
David

Martin007 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Martin007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-09-2018 at 1:47am
There is a chance A2A will be doing an Aerostar, go to their facebook page and take a look at the photos of a RW Aerostar and read the posts?

Cheers
Martin
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic