SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > SkyDecks Panel Design
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

737 NG

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stoneman101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 737 NG
    Posted: July-15-2010 at 8:24pm
I don't know if anyone still answers, but here goes.  I need the 737NG config for the posky series of 737's, I tried to e-mail Kevin from the website and the e-mail address is bad.  the problems i'm having is the speed readout is not working, on the "Full" panel and on the "Compact" panel the selection displays are "INOP".  The links in the fourm for the posky 737NG profiles are dead, but the CRJ-700 works and I downloaded that.  Please help.

Stoneman
KSparkuhl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KSparkuhl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-02-2010 at 11:53am
Hey Stoneman...

Real life issues have left me with very little time, add to that being the middle of summer, family, having increased work load... and that equals to very little time with MSFS.

The config files for the POSKY aircraft were lost in cyberville due to a server move and I've not been able to retrieve them on my hard drive... they've been lost. I have an older version, which I thought were the updated ones, but I haven't had the time to correct them. I'll try to place this in my list of priorities and hope to get something to you shortly. Can you shoot me an email and let me know if you've read this?  Thanks...

Saving the world, one panel at a time.
Stoneman101 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stoneman101 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2010 at 8:42pm
No problem Kevin!!  I understand, drop me a line anytime at stoneman101.1@gmail.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic