SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > EZdok Software > EZdok Beta Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2.6.0.28 for beta test.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2.6.0.28 for beta test.
    Posted: February-12-2018 at 6:30pm
Hi , all !
In version 2.6.0.28, we fixed the problem with the initialization of resh.exe, also  the problem of "Treated Oil" is fixed.

Very often, the airport designers assign asphalt tracks to  this type of surface. When the aircraft moves along such a surface, EZ turns on the "Bump" effect. As a result, the plane bounces as if it is moving along the surface of the "Bump".

Now this type of "Treated Oil" surface is reassigned to the surface type "Rigid".

We also did some small code improvements that slightly increase the performance.

Please test this version, and after a while we will make the official release.

Do not forget after install add EZCA.exe to exclusion list of your antivirus. 

EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com
JUAN86270 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JUAN86270 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2018 at 11:09am
Hello team
install the new version and I can not turn
in no sense left right  Cry
HOBBIE AVIATION PASION
Epikk View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Epikk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2018 at 11:21am
Originally posted by JUAN86270 JUAN86270 wrote:

Hello team
install the new version and I can not turn
in no sense left right  Cry

Turn off "fuselage shakes" for now. Wink
Best regards

Fritz Essono
JUAN86270 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JUAN86270 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2018 at 11:25am
?

I do not understand?

HOBBIE AVIATION PASION
ben3083 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ben3083 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2018 at 12:57pm
Hey Marniftarr, 

I've tried the beta version but I have no zoom. 

Once Ezdok starts it zooms really close up in the cockpit and on the outside it zooms really far out, when pushing 2 to change the zoom it won't work at all and the zoom level also doesn't show in the top right hand corner. 

Ben
Marniftarr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2018 at 1:10pm
Originally posted by ben3083 ben3083 wrote:

Hey Marniftarr, 

I've tried the beta version but I have no zoom. 

Once Ezdok starts it zooms really close up in the cockpit and on the outside it zooms really far out, when pushing 2 to change the zoom it won't work at all and the zoom level also doesn't show in the top right hand corner. 

Ben

Is this problem for P3D V4.2 or 4.1 now ?

EZ 2.6.0.29 under beta testing now. Only this version is compatible with new P3D.

EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com
ben3083 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ben3083 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2018 at 1:20pm
This is with P3D v4.2 installed and using Ezdok version 2.6.0.28. I've run the config tool as well but to no avail. 
JUAN86270 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JUAN86270 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2018 at 2:04pm

where can I download it
HOBBIE AVIATION PASION
lookaway View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lookaway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2018 at 2:50pm
Using P3D V4.2 and EZA 28 Version, no steering and no ZOOM
Delmonte View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Delmonte Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2018 at 4:43pm
Originally posted by lookaway lookaway wrote:

Using P3D V4.2 and EZA 28 Version, no steering and no ZOOM

The version for 4.2 should be release tomorrow (14 feb)
Xiropillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xiropillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2018 at 8:03pm
Hello. For installing this build, should we uninstall previous version before? I mean 2.0.27

If I do that, will cameras and config be deleted?

Thanks very much.
Xiropillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xiropillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-13-2018 at 9:57pm
Originally posted by Xiropillo Xiropillo wrote:

Hello. For installing this build, should we uninstall previous version before? I mean 2.0.27

If I do that, will cameras and config be deleted?

Thanks very much.

I answer myself. The downloaded file is an update to run over previous version.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic