SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Partner Forums > EZdok Software
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2.1.0.10 is out.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2.1.0.10 is out.
    Posted: March-12-2017 at 11:12am
Hi all !

1.Added "Observer" mode.  

About this mode you can watch here: https://youtu.be/1myYh4uWUuo

2. Bug fix  with international charset in camera names.

3. Fixed "Copy-Paste" bug in a camera  names.

4. Minor code optimization for better stability. 

Do not forget press red arrows for automatic download latest version.

If you have problems with automatic download ,  you can download it manually here.....

Just replace old file with this.

EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com
WacUK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WacUK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-13-2017 at 8:41am
Thank you, appreciate all your hard work. Smile
Marniftarr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-13-2017 at 4:50pm
Yes , work is hard . You are absolutely right !

EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com
NickK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-14-2017 at 10:19am
Hi Marniftarr,

Thanks for the update. I have been experimenting with the new Observer mode. Very impressive!! So smooth too. Can I make 2 suggestions;

1) Can you allow observer mode be assigned a key/button to switch on and off in key assignments.

2) I have run out of joysticks! I have 3 already assigned (yoke/joystick/throttle)... and there are another 7 axes for me to find! :) Is it possible in the future to remove the limitation on 3 joysticks? Even if it allows additional joystick axes just for observer mode?

Keep up the good work and thank you!
Marniftarr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marniftarr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-14-2017 at 11:31am
Hi , NickK.

1) Can you allow observer mode be assigned a key/button to switch on and off in key assignments.
===
Yes. This feature release in a next version which under develop now  , but this feature will without disabling joystick axles in a sim. 
Fo example - you have 1 joystick in a system. After press joystick button  "Observer mode" , this mode will enabled , but this joystick will continue working in a simulator. I not found simconnect command for disable joystick in a sim.

2) I have run out of joysticks! I have 3 already assigned (yoke/joystick/throttle)... and there are another 7 axes for me to find! :) Is it possible in the future to remove the limitation on 3 joysticks? Even if it allows additional joystick axes just for observer mode?
===
Probably , but additional joystick pooling can increase processor usage. Code of EZ is very optimised for using EZ as tool for virtual pilots. If i will pooling 4 joystick - it can  reduce FPS little bit.. I am not sure , this  need to test . If additional joystic will not influence on FPS - EZ will working with 4 joystick. 

EZdok software

www.ezdok-camera.com
NickK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2017 at 2:51pm
Thanks Marniftarr

I see the problem with additional joysticks using more resources. If it can support 4, that would be good. I think I'm not the only one with 3 joysticks already.

Looking forward to future developments :)

Clap
Eh5an777 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eh5an777 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-01-2017 at 3:20am
Hello,

I have purchased and installed EZCA V2 on my windows 10 laptop. However, I've encountered an issue that I would most appreciate help with. When I bought EZCA 2 (today) it successfully installed the configuration icon on my desktop. It is also the first time I have bought EZCA, therefore I did not think I would need to update anything before I instantly run the application. So, I ran the EZCA configuration tool but it came up with a information notice.

This clearly says: "Before use utility, you should connect to PC all game devices, configure them, make on flight then close a simulator."

And I then just pressed "Yes", it detected my FSX SE. But, it then issued an ERROR saying: "Unable to write..." to the FSX SE location in my disk with one of my aircrafts mentioned.

Any solutions please. Have I done something wrong?

Many thanks in advance.   
THibben View Drop Down
Intermediate Group
Intermediate Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THibben Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2017 at 3:41pm
What is the "new configure tool" listed as item 4. in your How to install page?  Where is it located?

Thanks,
Tom

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic