SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Discussion Forums > Flight1 General Discussion and Announcements
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Scenery Library Question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jetsmell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Scenery Library Question
    Posted: March-19-2017 at 2:31am
I'm seeing hills on some runways. Sometimes the terrain is about twenty feet over the runway. At times the trees and buildings are floating. There is a problem with my insertion points in the Scenery Configurator. Below I listed an abbreviated version to keep it as simple as possible. Can someone please let me know where the problems are? Thank you.

FlyTampa-Dubai
Mega Earth
ORBX Global
ORBX Vector
Addon Scenery
ORBXLIBS
FTX-KEGE
FTX_EU_ENG_Scenery
FTX_OLC_OLC Lights
FTX_NA_CRM_Scenery
FTXAA_YBLN
FTXAU45_Scenery
FTXZZ_OLC_FixedAPT
ORBXOPENLCEurope_Lights
ORBXOPENLC_Europe1
ORBXOPENLC_BASE
JP_Object_Library
Edwards_AFB
ORBXVECTOR_OBJ
1107Base
0000Base
ORBXVECTOR_AEC
Default Scenery
Default Terrain
electric man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote electric man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-19-2017 at 2:51am
check out the answers I hive here; http://www.simforums.com/forums/repositioned-airports_topic57648.html especially the renderpriority from the airport backgrounds in the terrain .cfg, they are probably 20.000 instead off 200.000.
Everytime you open the FTX central it will rewrite the terrain.cfg and the scenery library, I don't use the FTX central anymore.

Herman
quantumleap View Drop Down
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quantumleap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-19-2017 at 9:44pm
While I agree with electric man in that the issues you see are very likely related to the post he comments on, as a general rule when it comes to add-on scenery you always want to have more geographically specific scenery like airports and cities higher in the scenery library than less geographically specific scenery like countries and continents.

Jeff

Check out my aviation photography and digital art at Photisify
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic