SimForums.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Flight One Software Forums > Ground Environment X Series
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Landclass and how it effects what you see

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NickN View Drop Down
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-08-2013 at 5:37pm

yes that looks like a mesh problem

not uncommon
Goggle Eye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goggle Eye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-09-2013 at 12:20am
Please help me undue the mess I made out of FSX. Am familiar with CFS and CFS2 add ons. That is like comparing apples to oranges. First I need to give you some info on this system and what I have done to prepare this system to run FSX Gold. So if this post is rather long and I included information not required for the support please bear with me. In a nut shell I know nothing about scenery installation when it comes down to FSX.

Running raid 1 + 0 Uninstalled windows and followed Nicks guide the Bible. Huge improvement. FSX is running like a champ and FSX no longer crashes. Nick thanks. Took a week to get it all done.

Current hard drives: 4 Western Digital Velocity Raptors and 1 W.D. Black Caviar for back up.

C: Drive is windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit and drivers, up dates.

E: Drive is a partition on C: Drive for programs not related to FSX.

F:Drive/Flight Sim Add-ons

G. Drive FSX only. Flight Simulator X

H: MISC My Documents Pictures, Music

I: Back Up Black Caviar.

FSX Addons Flight1 is currently installed to G Drive afvter reading thios post I need to change it to get the software to run properly.

Purchases this is where I get confused and have beat this to death asking questions and doing post. I think I am beginning to get it thru my thick skull. FEX, Scenery Tech Land Class 5,UTX USA.

G: Drive/Flight Simulator X/FEX-2.exe + Up date G/FSX/Fligth One Software/Flight Enviroment X inside the same folder is something called UTUsaFsx. Not sure what it is? Does not seem to work maybe installed wrong? Not sure if it will work in real weather? If not please inform me I will un install FEX.   

G:/Flight Simulaytor x/sceneryTech/Landclass/AS,EU,IP,NA,SA

Shouldn't I have installed this to the F/Drive Scenery Add-Ons.

Please help me get this sorted and do I need to uninstall all of Scenery tech and re install? Can I just copy and paste the folders to the F;Drive/make a folder Scenery Add-Ons/and copy paste tot he folder?

How should I set up the F drive for FSX add - ons only? Please do it like this F:/Folder Name/Folder Name/Folder name That I understand.

UTX USA/Should I move this folder?
G: Drive/Flight Simulator X/SceneryTech/Landclas/AS,EU,IP,NA,SA

G:/Flight One Software/Flight Enviromentx/
Back-p,cache,data,Media,Output,Themes,Eula.rtf,FEX Instruction Manual,
Flight Enviroment x.exe, fltchk4.dll,Imagetool.exe,Microsoft.Flgihtsimulaytor.SimConnection,UnFEX.EXE
There is another folder named UTUsaFsx inside of the Flight One Software folder.

BGL,Images,LClmages,Texture,Advanced features.pdf, FeaturesList.xml, PRODUCT.INI,TerrainList.XML,Ultimate terrain.PDF,Uninst.exe,USA.XML,UtSetup.exe

I keep getting messages this software did not install properly when I try to use the software crashes. I goofed up on the installation process.

I try to install GEX North America keep getting message cannot verify account. sent a message to Flight1 support I am sure they can help me figure out the issue.

Please where should the GEX North America be installed and folder structure?

1. Should I uninstall FSX and start over?
2. Can I copy and paste the folders to the appropriate locations?
3. Do I need to uninstall the Flight1 Add ons and install them to the aprroprtiate folders. I am not sure how to uninsatll the Fligh1 software with out doing more damage to FSX?

The only add - on I plan on using is Flight One and Genesis.

Having difficulty locating the up dates for the Flight1 Software so any direct links would be appreciated for the up dates.

I tried to insert screen shots?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goggle Eye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-09-2013 at 10:42am
I tried this Uninstalled Scenery Land Class all, FEX, UTX North America

FSX is installed on G drive.

F: Drive/Add On Scenery/Scenery Tech/Land Class/AS/Scenery

when installing used the Asia-0_wrapper.exe

This is how the Asia Land Class Installed.

Drive F:FSX/Addon Scenery/Scenery Tech/Landclass/AS/Scenery (this folder is empty missing the BGL file/license.rtf, readme.rtf, ST-AS-1-0_setup.msi

You cannot install with the installer to the F drive it installs to the G Drive FSX.

Drive G:Flight Simulaytor x/SceneryTech/Landclass/AS/Scenery (has the .BGL file, globe.ico,LCLookupAssembly1-0.dll,LCLookuoAssembly1-o.InstallState,license.rtf, readme.rtf,rockTweakAssembly1-0.dll,rocktweekassembly1-0.InstallState,
SceneryCFGAssembly1-0.dll,SceneryCFGAssembly1-0.InstallState.

With that said how do you install Flight1 LandClass to the F drive?

Im missing something is it necessary to install to the F drive? Following the instructions on page one to install Flight1 LandClass.

After installing LandClass North America for a test I used Guymon, OK by checking and un checking in scenery Library I can see a big differences in the scenery.

I understand installing LandClass, or scenery addons to a difrent drive so you do not have to reinstall them in case you have to reinstall FSX. With a wrapper from Flight1 what is the purpose of installing to a different hard drive?

Asking because I am trying to install Flight1 LandClass to the F drive instead of G Drive.

NickN View Drop Down
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-09-2013 at 3:41pm
You are overthinking this. I cant comment back in detail right now but will try later tonight

Just so you understand.. you DONT have to change the DEFAULT install location when installing landclass. That's NOT necessary. All you need to do is make sure it appears in the scenery library list and in the correct location.

With GEX it can be installed ANYWHERE on your computer. The GEX interface will locate FSX automatically and then you must enable the textures from the GEX interface

You are making this all far harder than it needs to be

I will try and look over your posts and comment back more later this evening

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goggle Eye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-09-2013 at 3:52pm
NickN thanks, will hold off on the installs until you post. By the way really appreciate all your work.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goggle Eye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-10-2013 at 7:55am
Nick you are correct I was making it difficult.

Did this:

G: Drive FSX root Directry/Scenery Tech/Flight One Software/UTUsaFsx

Installed each one individualy/boot to windows/launch FSX/Insrtall one next/ Boot and Launch between each install.

Install/Up dates/One boot/launch FSX/Install/Boot Etc etc

Boot/Launch FSX/Scenery Library/UT USA Airports/UTxx/Utxx/Ut Landclass Urban/Scenery Tech Land Class x/Scenery Tech land Class a/Etc/Etc

windows Program mauy not have installed correctly/ Garbage it is on G drive not windows (x86) Programs/Click Install correctly problem solved

Click OK Let FSX Build/Close/Re Boot to windows/Finished

Left All SceneryTech Landclass--aaa Checked total of 5 asia thru S.America

Click OK/Close FSX/Shut down/Boot to windows/

Still have to install GEX N. America

Installation correct?
NickN View Drop Down
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-10-2013 at 8:22am
Did this:

G: Drive FSX root Directry/Scenery Tech/Flight One Software/UTUsaFsx

I have to ask why??

UTX and Scenery Tech will install correctly all by themselves. You DO NOT need to point the installers to anywhere. The installers are made to install to the CORRECT LOCATION inside the FSX directory based on the location of FSX in the registry. Its ALL automatic.

UTX will write the correct Scenery Library entries to FSX automatically and Scenery Tech will write the correct entries, however with Scenery Tech you must MOVE the Scenery Tech FSX scenery library entries to the correct location in the list when UTX is installed. 

IF you are MANUALLY pointing the installers to locations this is WRONG when it comes to UTX and Scenery Tech. You CAN do that with GEX/FEX but you DO NOT change the install paths for UTX or Scenery Tech and let those two install where they should automatically by default.

Now.. this all assumes YOU have shut down Windows UAC completely as well as not running any AV or malware scanners while installing software. If you do not shut down Windows UAC then you must run all installers by right clicking and selecting INSTALL AS ADMINISTRATOR.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goggle Eye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-10-2013 at 9:13am
Nick when I started the installer it automatically selected the C: Drive not the G: drive. It is my understanding it has to be installed to FSX Main Folder it is on G: drive not C: Drive.

Yes sir I followed your instructions sure I crossed every T. UAC is disabled. AV and the Firewall was disabled. per your guide and when installing programs, up dates so on. Not sure why the installer selected C Program Files. Have doubled checked to make sure there is not any part of FSX installed there.

The Up-Dates (patches did select the correct drive G/FSX

Maybe I missed a step?

NickN View Drop Down
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-10-2013 at 9:18am
Let me repeat...

If you have FSX installed AND assuming it did in fact install correctly and the Windows registry is correct and pointing to the location of FSX, then, UTX installers will locate FSX all by themselves and you do not need to point the installer to the FSX location.

IF you find that is not true then there is something wrong with the entire install of FSX. The path to FSX should be located automatically by the UTX installers, if it doesn't then that means the installers can not locate the correct registry information for FSX

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goggle Eye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-10-2013 at 9:58am
Ok I just installed and maybe I jumped the gun.

F-1-GEX-NA.exe North America

FSX On G Drive

Installed like this:
F Drive:FSX/AddOn scenery/GEX/GEX North America
F: Drive/FSX/GEX_REGIONS_BACKUP

window Ground Enviroment X/GEX REGIONS/Selcted/GROUND ENVIROMENT X NORTH AMERICA

Installed Version 1.096 Product Status Enabled in FSX

Above post question: it was the Flight One Software selected C: drive
when I installed GEX North America the installer selected C:Drive/Programs (x86) I changed it to the G Drive it autoed back to the C/programs (x86).

Then I selected the F drive for the texture installation.

GEX Interface Properties/Short Cut Tab
Target Type/Application
Target Location/"C:\Users\Alexander\AppData\Roaming\Flight One Software\GEX\GEXInterface.exe"

Start in:"C:\Users\Alexander\AppData\Roaming\Flight One Software\GEX"

Is this ok? I am concerned about your question I have to ask why??

I may be making this to complicated again?

Thanks

NickN View Drop Down
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-10-2013 at 11:26am

That will work.. but you did NOT have to do that! GEX will automatically FIND FSX though the registry and you could have installed that OUTSIDE of FSX and not taken up all that space on the FSX drive!

you are OVER-THINKING all of this

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goggle Eye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-10-2013 at 11:03pm
OK, Thanks Nick for the help and it is all sorted out. You are right I am over thinking this. Did a reinstall didn't like the folder structure on the first install. F Drive and F1 being in the Programs (x86) folder. F1 is on E drive dedicated to programs only.

FSX root directory installed to G: drive
GEX North America installed to F Drive Like This.

F:GEX North America/GEX North America & GEX_REGIONS_BACKUP
this eliminated 2 folders.

F: drive is dedicated to FSX add-ons only. Strictly Flight One period. for G:Drive FSX Root Directory.

Nick FSX is solid as a rock. Thanks again. FSX would be collecting dust if it was not for your help.
rlashier View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rlashier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-25-2014 at 11:03pm
Not sure if anyone is still monitoring this thread about Landclass, but here's a new question. In preparing my system to upgrade UTX to the new version 2, I uninstalled UTX and tried to uninstall the SceneryTech Landclass North America landclass purchased recently from Flight 1. Using the Windows 7 programs uninstall application, the progress bar for the uninstall only reached the halfway point, and then the process was hung up -- just 10 minutes of a spinning ball, no completion. I then tried to cancel the uninstall, and that process hung as well. I finally had to resort to the Windows Task Manager to shut down the task. The UTX upgrade proceeded OK to version 2. There is no listing of SceneryTech Landclass in my scenery library, and the program is not listed any longer in Windows applications that can be removed. There is still the ST_LC_NA.bgl file in the AddonScenery\Scenery\SceneryTechLandclass folder within my FSX file folder.
Since the uninstall was aborted, is it possible that the Landclass file may still be affecting my FSX scenery files and Windows registry? If so, is there some means by which I can manually remove all traces of the Landclass from my system?   Would deleting the ST_LC_NA.bgl file do the trick, or is there more to it?

Thanks for your assistance
NickN View Drop Down
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-27-2014 at 12:21pm
Sorry , just saw this post.

It reads to me your system is blocking the proper install. I would check and make sure Windows UAC http://www.simforums.com/forums/windows-7-and-windows-8-uac-blocks-gex-interface_topic45785.html is completely disabled as well as any malware/AV scanners

Then reinstall the product over the last install.
eurowing View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eurowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-28-2015 at 3:10pm
good read, all this. one thing i would like to ask, though, is this:
i have GEX and don't really care too much about dimensions of cities and lakes and such.
does landclass make a difference in what colors i see? for example the area around London is quite brown this time of year using GEX Europe. it might even look like this for real, i am not sure. but it does look a bit different than i would expect. would UTX or another landclass product have any effect on which sets of textures are used for fields etc and give the area a different color than what i see right now?
thanks!
NickN View Drop Down
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-28-2015 at 6:34pm
No, landclass does not control color only what textures appear where

UTX would increase the accuracy of textures in use based on landclass which could make a difference but it wont change 'colors' only texture layout and what textures are used where

the default FSX landclass is exceptionally poor in quality, so installing and using them will make a huge difference in what you see and will probably fix the issue you refer to, not by changing 'color' but by using the textures that are far better suited for the location
eurowing View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eurowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-28-2015 at 7:52pm
thanks for the reply, Nick. your answer is what i was looking for.

would UTX be a good choice for me then? i am asking because i have read in this thread that UTX is good use for urban area.

or does UTX cover all the areas, just maybe not perfectly accurate when in rural areas? (i mean in terms of 'colors', which i understand is not really colors but rather which sets of textures are defined).

thanks!

Denis
NickN View Drop Down
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-28-2015 at 8:58pm

Here is the landclass recommendations for use with GEX:

If you use 3rd party rural landclass it MUST be set up with UTX in the FSX scenery library as defined in the FIRST POST of this thread 
eurowing View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eurowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2015 at 12:38am
and when you say that UTX landclass is best for urban areas, does that mean there is still an improvement over default FSX landclass in rural areas, as well? or does UTX only improve landclass in urban areas?

Denis
NickN View Drop Down
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2015 at 1:03am
Denis I think the question was clearly answered in the first link

Rural landclass depends on many factors and your own personal knowledge of the land comes into play, therefore its best to have the 3rd party landclasses installed and available to be enabled/disabled depending on where you are flying and if you think one is better than the other...

Quote:

Europe

UTX Europe +
SceneryTech Europe - for some of North Europe and perhaps some of Spain
Xclass Europe (with their seasons9c.bgl disabled) for Italy only

NOTE: UTX Europe comes with a complete veg LC and is usually best by itself with no other 3rd party in location such as Germany and a few others. Also best solution for southern areas like Greece.

Its important for users to learn how to switch 3rd party LC's to see what works best because I do not care who makes the LC or where it comes from, they all have their pluses and minuses that need to be evaluated by the user directly. There is not such thing as the perfect LC and never will be.

eurowing View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eurowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2015 at 1:16am
i did read that link but i guess i didn't quite get it. got it now, though ;)

thanks!

Denis
walterg74 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote walterg74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-11-2015 at 11:17pm
Originally posted by NickN NickN wrote:

Rural landclass depends on many factors and your own personal knowledge of the land comes into play, therefore its best to have the 3rd party landclasses installed and available to be enabled/disabled depending on where you are flying and if you think one is better than the other...

Quote:

Europe

UTX Europe +

NOTE: UTX Europe comes with a complete veg LC and is usually best by itself with no other 3rd party in location such as Germany and a few others. Also best solution for southern areas like Greece.

Its important for users to learn how to switch 3rd party LC's to see what works best because I do not care who makes the LC or where it comes from, they all have their pluses and minuses that need to be evaluated by the user directly. There is not such thing as the perfect LC and never will be.

Hi Nick,

Having bought UTX Europe and USA (both 2.1) and searching for a guide (after installing of course...) I came across your guide updated to the latest versions.

I decided do uninstall both and start over following the guide (installing Europe First and then USA).

One doubt I have: when installing Europe, and then the Lights, it leaves the lights at the top of the scenery library, so I assume it has to be at the top. But then when I install the USA one, it doesn't reposition that, leaving the lights now in the middle between Europe and USA. does this matter? Should I move the lights to the top or just leave them there?

Also, right now my ORBX stuff is below UTX's, but if I install regions/airports these would have to be over UTX, as they are more specific.  *However*, ORBX Libs need to be above all ORBX stuff, so that too would be over UTX. Does that sound right?

Thanks.

Anthony Vos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anthony Vos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2015 at 6:31am
Originally posted by walterg74 walterg74 wrote:

Originally posted by NickN NickN wrote:

Quote:

Europe

UTX Europe +

Hi Nick,

Having bought UTX Europe and USA (both 2.1) and searching for a guide (after installing of course...) I came across your guide updated to the latest versions.

I decided do uninstall both and start over following the guide (installing Europe First and then USA).

One doubt I have: when installing Europe, and then the Lights, it leaves the lights at the top of the scenery library, so I assume it has to be at the top. But then when I install the USA one, it doesn't reposition that, leaving the lights now in the middle between Europe and USA. does this matter? Should I move the lights to the top or just leave them there?

Also, right now my ORBX stuff is below UTX's, but if I install regions/airports these would have to be over UTX, as they are more specific.  *However*, ORBX Libs need to be above all ORBX stuff, so that too would be over UTX. Does that sound right?

Thanks.

Nick is on holiday, he may not respond in a timely manor... Smile

Leave the lights position where they are, as they are installed by UTX.

As for ORBX you should ask in their forum, but you might want to read these threads;

quantumleap View Drop Down
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quantumleap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-12-2015 at 2:55pm
walterg74,

It also helps is you ask UTX related questions in the UTX forum and not in the GEX forum (especially as you do not have GEX).

Jeff

Check out my aviation photography and digital art at Photisify
walterg74 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote walterg74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-13-2015 at 9:45pm
Hi Jeff, sorry, didn't notice the thread's section, as I searched specifically for the Land class layering and found this thread that is talking specifically about this topic.
walterg74 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote walterg74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-13-2015 at 9:48pm
Originally posted by Anthony Vos Anthony Vos wrote:

As for ORBX you should ask in their forum, but you might want to read these threads;

Hi Anthony,  thanks for the reply, however those threads are almost 3 years old, and the most of the content is inaccurate now. :S

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anthony Vos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2015 at 2:50am
Originally posted by walterg74 walterg74 wrote:

Hi Anthony,  thanks for the reply, however those threads are almost 3 years old, and the most of the content is inaccurate now. :S

Did you post your question in the UTX forum?

walterg74 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote walterg74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2015 at 7:24am

Did you post your question in the UTX forum?

Not yet, going through other issues/questions, but I will.

Thanks! Smile

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anthony Vos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-14-2015 at 7:32am
Ok!

Aviator1979 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aviator1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-27-2015 at 6:37pm
Hello Flight1 members i have all the regions of gex for fsx and gonna buy the world edition for p3d soon.
However i dont know if gex australia also covers new zealand and if its possible to add for example orbx NZ together with it.

Many thanks for answering this question

Sincerely

NickN View Drop Down
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-27-2015 at 8:01pm
GEX Australia and Antarctica covers New Zealand. Its in the product description at Flight1 and in this forum

However Orbx always overrides any other scenery therefore you wont see it in NZ with Orbx running.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aviator1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-27-2015 at 8:27pm
ok then i let it like it is and only use ftx airports and not regions like it states in the manual 
thank you.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aviator1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-27-2015 at 9:42pm
Mister Nick do you maybe know when the other Ultimate terrain series v2 will come out?
have europe and usa v2 but like to complete the others too
sincerely

Smile
NickN View Drop Down
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-27-2015 at 11:29pm
Please ask the UTX developers. I have no information about any UTX regions other than what is already produced.

This is the GEX support forum, not UTX

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aviator1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-27-2015 at 11:51pm
Sorry for asking
NickN View Drop Down
Certified Professional
Certified Professional

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-28-2015 at 5:05pm
No reason to be sorry, I just don't have any such information and it would be best to ask the developers who make the product.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic